Chapter 43: Jimin's Warning

Start from the beginning

"Your Majesty, this is not bullying...we were just teaching this new maid a lesson because she couldn't do her job properly," The other one bowed.

I released the first maid and glared at the second one, "And who are you to teach her a lesson? There are court ladies to teach the new maids and servants about all their work!"

"Your majesty, you might not know but this is how things have been around the harem..." She said.

"You dare argue with the queen?" I frowned and looked at Iseul, "Bring me my whip!"

Iseul looked at me and hesitated.

I glared at her, "NOW!"

She immediately went inside and brought me the whip.

"Y-your majesty, you cannot punish us...this is His Majesty's harem and we shall take our grievances to His Majesty if you punish us unjustly" She said.

I scoffed, "This is MY harem! This is the Queen's Harem! And I shall make the rules here...if you want to complain about this to the king then go ahead but tell me tell you, my darling, he'll be least bothered about it...he doesn't care about you all. And you both will be disciplined for your behaviour....5 whips for bullying, 5 whips for lying, and 5 for talking back to the queen" I untangled the whip and whipped both of them hard. They whimpered in pain as tears rolled down from their eyes.

"Your majesty, have some mercy!!" They begged.

"Mercy?!" I whipped them again. "DID YOU SHOW MERCY WHEN YOU WERE BULLYING THIS POOR MAID?" I scoffed, "I wonder how many more maids you've bullied"

A few more maids stepped forward and bowed, "Y-your majesty, t-they bully us too..." They said while looking down.

The two bullies cried, "Y-your majesty, please forgive us..."

I whipped them again a few more times, "Tell me, will you obey the rules here?"

"Y-yes, your majesty...we'll obey you and your rules. This harem belongs to you...and we belong to you for you to rule over us...we are at your mercy!" They bowed deeply.

I threw the whip aside and said, "That's good...now get back to work!" I looked at the other maids and servants, "Let this be a lesson to all of you...you all should never bully each other or you shall feel my wrath!"

They all bowed in unison, "We'll obey you, your majesty!"

I nodded, "Get back to work! After work, make sure to eat well and rest well...I have already informed the royal chef to prepare a healthy and delicious meal for all of you!" I said and all of them seemed delighted and motivated to hear that.

I turned around and started walking down the corridor as they went back to their respective work. But suddenly someone put a hand on my mouth and pulled me into a room. As I saw the man, my eyes widened. He slowly removed his hand from my mouth and smiled.

"Jimin?!" I looked around to make sure nobody was there.

He smirked, "I heard my wife put plants around her palace...so I thought why not use this opportunity to sneak in!"

I laughed, "This is the reason why I put plants around the palace...so that you all can sneak in!"

His smirk slowly disappeared and a serious look appeared on his face, "But let me tell you one thing...I could sense a supernatural presence here. I think...no no I am sure that there is a supernatural creature around here....be safe, Soyoung," He held my cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

"That explains why I kept feeling someone's presence..." I frowned.

Jimin came closer and kissed my forehead, "I want to take you back with me...so that I can keep you safe.."

I looked into his eyes, "You know that's not possible..."

He stepped closer and connected his forehead with mine, "How unfortunate is that..."

I kissed his lips gently and as I was about to pull away, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him before deepening the kiss.

I gasped, "Jimin..."

"I don't want to let you go...I want to hold you in m arms forever..." He looked into my eyes. He sighed and then continued while still holding me close to him, "Well, I brought very bad news with me..."

I looked at him getting concerned, "What is it, Jimin?" I cupped his face.

"We handpicked the best teachers to teach the girls and from today the girl's school were started but many women reported that they are being sexually abused by the teachers and they don't want to attend the school..."

I frown in disbelief, "How's that possible? How can people who are chosen by you all be like that? This is unbelievable!"

.............

3rd person POV

In Sian's room,

"I am very proud of your courtesan friends right now, Yeji...they have amazing acting skills," Sian smirked.

Yeji smiled and curtsied, "I am glad that I could be of help to you..."

Flashback~

"If she thinks she is clever...I am always one step ahead of her!" Sian smirked, "This kingdom only has male teachers...she'll have to arrange male teachers to teach all those women!" A menacing smirk appeared on his face. Eunsang looked at his king and smirked, knowing that his king must have had a brilliant idea to put the queen on the right path.

Yeji bowed deeply, "Your majesty, please allow me to help you...I am willing to compensate for my actions...I shouldn't have spied on you.."

Sian, "Well, can you hire some great actresses who can act like they have been sexually abused by the teachers?"

Yeji's eyes sparkle, "Yes, your majesty...I have many courtesan friends who are great at acting!"

Sian looks at Eunsang, "What does my advisor think about it?"

Eunsang smirks, "My king, your advisor certainly thinks it is a very good idea!"

Sian winked at him and Yeji frowned.

Flashback ends~

"I hope his majesty will forgive me now for what I did..." Yeji pours some wine into a glass and offers it to Sian with a smile.

Sian smirks and takes the glass, but as soon as he takes a sip, his vision starts to become blurry and he loses consciousness. Before he could hit his head on the table, Yeji immediately grabs him, "My king...I will not give up on you so easily..." She whispers and runs her fingers along his jawline, "You might love sir Eunsang...but I love you more and I'll do anything to get you. You're so handsome, mighty, and powerful, my king...I want you..." She smirks.

___________________________________________________________