I need to release this or else I'll be forever miserable dreaming of her. Heck! I am not even sex deprived, but I think I need to have another one. At dahil lang sa nangyaring iyon, nagkakaganito na ako! I felt like a sex maniac dreaming of adulterated scenes with her when I am not.

I bumped my head in the glass wall of the shower trying to get rid of her in my mind.

"Fuck! Be gone!"

I frustratedly washed my body as I still think of her. This is really getting out of control and the fact that this is the first time I have experienced this makes me more miserable.

'Come on Gaston! She is nothing, she is not your type!' I repeatedly chant it in my head.

I did my shower annoyed and planned just to call someone but I think I needed a drink too. And the answer for that is, I need to go clubbing.

"Uy Gunner, nakapunta ka!" I teased him as he settled himself in a single seater sofa inside our VIP room. 

I chuckled at him looking so serious at me. I just raised my glass at him as he got one for himself.

I am with our friends in the club and we are around ten in the room, friends from different universities and what not. We tried to hang out in a newly opened bar.

I felt normal again, nothing bothers my mind and I can get laid tonight. This is what I should feel, this is my normal feeling and this is what I normally do. This feels just right.

Kung ako may katabing babae na kanina ko lang nakilala, Gunner purposely choose to a single sofa to avoid women. He looked so serious drinking at mukhang napilitan lang na pumunta dito ngayon.

I lit my cigarette as the girl beside me caressed my legs and my chest wanting my full attention. And so, I gave her the attention that she needed, she kissed me instantly on the lips as I kissed her back as well. Our room was filled with laughter and teasing, free from the noisy crowd of the dance floor and the club music.

"Here are your orders, Sir." I stopped flirting as soon as I heard a familiar voice on my side.

My smirk went off and looked at the server. Nalaglag ang panga ko pagkakita ko sa kanya. Don't tell me she is working here?! Dito ba yung sinasabi nina Mark na bagong trabaho niya bilang waitress?

She looked the same, but this time she wore her light makeup and her bold red lipstick. Her mid length wavy hair is in a clean bun, her uniform is a typical waitress white long sleeves and short black skirt. The short skirt on her looks so...

Magkakasala ata ako kakapasada sa kanyang katawan. Mark was right...her uniform looks so good and hot in her!

"What else, Sir?" She coldly asked one of my friends. I looked at them and they were ogling at her too!

Hell no! I won't let that happen!

"Wala na." Ako na ang sumagot habang hindi pa rin maka move on ang mga kaibigan ko.

Nalipat ang tingin niya sa akin habang nakapulupot pa rin sa akin ang babaeng nakilala ko kanina. I lit up again another cigarette and put it between my lips.

I am hoping for a recognition in her eyes, or even a simple reaction but there was none. She looked at me plainly and nodded her head, and then she exited. Just like that, as fucking cold as that.

"She was hot, bro!" They started chatting again but it was all about her.

Napasapo ako ng mukha at muling humithit sa sigarilyo. I felt hands caressing my chest and abdomen and I quickly pushed it away.

"Get lost!" I reacted quickly and I didn't even look at her reaction.

I heard her gasp and she quickly got up and exited the room. Well, I don't care. She can do whatever she wants and so am I.