Part 2...

*ERVY*

"So, how I can't really understand how there are rumors on GALE? I understand Jerza but Gale really?" Erza asked a bit surprised.

"Umm... Long story short I don't know!" Levy answered.

"Anyway should we not move a mile away from each other?"

"Yeah."

As they were walking through Levy saw some black hair in a bush nearby. She pointed it to Erza. But Erza was already locked. Branches with blue flowers came out from her armband. 

Levy pulled up her firework and shot it into the sky. Now Lucy and Juvia would at least know she thought. She started running up to Erza to unlock her when. A black-haired guy with metal in his nose came up behind her and went straight to click on the armband. 

TWANG! Lucy shot 3 arrows

Lucy's arrow hit Gajeel and the second one hit Jellal who was quietly hidden in a bush, the third one hit Erza's armband.

The matter was completed in just a matter of seconds. 

"No one got out did they?"

"No! Thanks to you Lu-chan!"

The huge billboard screen said

"GIRLS WON!"

"BOYS LOST!"

Once everyone was collected.

"We don't really want to make you a slave," Levy said.

The boy's faces relaxed except for Natsu who looked at Lucy's smirk.

"But instead you are gonna have to do one thing" Erza continued

"Do everything a girl does at home, clean the dishes, clean the room, make food," Juvia said,

"We all know your trick of doing work slowly so think about it like this- Juvia would take Natsu, Levy would take Jelal, Erza would take Gajeel and I would take Gray. The faster you do your job your girl would be happy. And the slower you do the more time the other guy would be in your girl's house!" Lucy answered. 

The boys grimaced at this. They all hated working but more over they hated their other guy with their girl.

"All of these tasks would take a maximum of 7 hours and a minimum of 4. Let's see if you can beat that." Levy said with a smirk.

The moment the girls took the boys to their home. All of them completed the task in 2 hours and 1 minute. The girls smiled looking at their boy coming to them panting.

"It was a fun day was it not!" Lucy said giggling.

"Yeah, sure..." Natsu said sarcastically. 

Author note-

Like and follow for more books!

My next book would be something else... 

But I'm planning to write a new book in a few weeks cuz I'm going somewhere.

The next chapter is gonna be the last one

SAYONARA!