Chasing you...

NATSU POV-

I went to Master Makarov and told him what happened with the ring and all.

"Hmm. I'll do something about her later. But first, let's celebrate!"

We celebrated till midnight until the entire guild fell asleep inside. I was awake, barely. Juvia was sleeping next to Gray. Ezra was sleeping on Jellal's lap. (Author's note- In this Jellal is actually in Fairy Tail!) And Lucy was sleeping on my shoulder. Looking at the guild and the chaos I wonder how much Mira was going to have to clean! Very soon I slept on Lucy's head. 

LUCY POV-

LUCY POV-

Gray and I woke up just a few minutes early. We went back home to take a bath and came back to the guild. When we did Ezra, Jellal, Juvia, and Mira had all woken up. We all then helped to clean the guild. Sooner or later the other guild members woke up. Except for Natsu. He does sleep a lot. He was sleeping on the bench.

Once the guild was cleaned up I sat down next to Natsu. I had an idea.

"Hey, Gray!" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Bring a marker."

He smiled when he realized what I was saying.

He brought a red marker and started doodling on Natsu's face. I giggled. He looked quite a masterpiece.

"Ah! Look at my creative skills! I'm quite an artist am I not!"

"Yeah, you are!" I laughed looking at Natsu's face. Mira then quickly took a picture and added it to her album. 

"Okay now wake him up!" Gray told me

NATSU POV-

I felt a soft poke on my cheek. I grunted many times yet that poking wouldn't stop. I finally cracked and held the person's finger. I opened my eyes and saw that I was holding Lucy's finger.

"Oh hello. How long did I sleep?"

She just laughed instead of answering. 

"Ice make mirror!"

Gray chuckled and showed my face. 

"What the! Gray!"

Gray pointed a finger at Lucy.

"All her idea!"

Lucy made an innocent face but I know her now... 

"I'm gonna get you both!" I shouted.

Gray and Lucy then started to run in the guild.  I chased them down.

"DO THIS OUTSIDE! WE JUST CLEANED THE GUILD." Ezra shouted. 

"Yes ma'am." Gray and I said in unison.

We all then went outside and began the game of chase once again. 

"Star dress Sagitarius!"

"Ice make skates!"

"Fire dragon roar!"

"I'm joining!" Juvia shouted.

"Gray sama I'm gonna get you!"

We then chased the other person. I started chasing Lucy and Juvia, Gray.

Juvia was surprisingly fast! 

I shouldn't underestimate Lucy since she did run away from me last time too! Her arrows reloaded quite faster than before and her aim was perfect. But not that perfect to stop me!

She shot five more arrows but I burst them with my fire. Once the dust cleared I saw Lucy was gone. I then heard a twang behind me. 

Lucy was behind me and shot the arrow which traps people. Great.

I looked at Juvia.

JUVIA POV-

I saw Natsu trapped with Lucy's magic.

I then made liquid on the floor all around. Gray Sama slipped and Lucy did too. But that didn't break her magic. She once told me that her magic was all focus. I guess I have to break that. I had an idea. I caught Gray Sama and forced him to make an Ice replica of Natsu but with the head broken. 

Lucy then looked at me and saw Gray Sama. 

She shot an arrow but I dodged. Sadly Gray Sama then ran away again! Her face then turned to the Ice made of Natsu with the head broken. HER FOCUS BROKE! Natsu then immediately held Lucy's hand.

LUCY POV-

Natsu held my hand firmly.

"Not gonna run away again. " He gave his usual goofy grin. But that was not going to stop me. I fished something in my pocket from the hand he didn't hold and brought the marker. I then doodled on his face even more.

"What the! Your chance."

He then held my other hand and tried to grab the marker. I then threw it away before bursting it with an arrow. I smirked. Now what?

It wasn't much sooner that Juvia was caught by Gray. 

"Trade?" Gray asked.

"Switch teams?" Natsu then replied.

Oh, so typical girls vs boys? Sure.

This is going to be fun...

Author's note-

Like and follow for more books and parts like this!

Sayonara!

PS: The next chapter is going to be a bit different! 😏