Once again...

NATSU POV-

I came back after getting some ramen. The extra spicy for me and spicy for Lucy. She loves it. I opened the door to see Lucy standing up high on alert, tears in her eye. 

"Natsu?"

"Luce, what happened?"

"I-I h-hate your salmon hair!" she screamed tears coming continuously

"I t-t-think you can't protect your friend! I mean where were you when I got hurt two times? What's the point of loving you when you can't do anything? "

I came closer to her inch by inch. She tried to move away from me by moving backward.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME."

She suddenly felt the wall. I was an inch away from her

"YOU MONSTER! STAY AWAY! PLEASE! I-I-I HATE YOU!" 

She cried miserably. I put a finger on her lips. 

"Shush. I don't care if you hate me. I don't care if you think I'm a monster. I just love you."

Her tears poured like a waterfall.

I removed my finger and she collapsed on the floor. I crouched down to her height and took away her precious tears. I picked her up. She was surprisingly light. I sat down on her couch Lucy on my lap. 

"Natsu." her nose was red and she blushed a deep color similar to Erza's hair. 

I smiled and pecked her cheek. She then stared away from my face.

"Is my face not cute for you?"

That did it. She shook her head saying no.

"I've kissed you many times Luce. This time you kiss me. Or else do you really mean what you said just before."

She looked at me and brought her lips to mine.  I bit her bottom lip and the gateway to her mouth was open. I could touch every part of her mouth. We only stopped for a breath of air. 

"So, who did that? Who told you to say those totally fake things about me?"

"I can't say."

"Why?"

"This."

She showed me a ring. Inscribed on that reddish-black ring was inscribed 'You may never say the real name of the owner of this ring. If you do, the person next to you closest would die.'

"Say the person's name."

"No Natsu. Otherwise, you would die! Please no."

"Don't you worry!" I said.

I think I have a trick up my sleeve.

LUCY POV-

"Don't you worry!"

I got up from Natsu's lap and stood up. My heart beat at the speed of the wind. 

"Lisana" I silently said. 

A huge fire came around Natsu. His skin changed to scales. His back popped out wings. His eyes became red. What happened to him?

"NATSU!!" A huge golden light enveloped me. All my spirits appeared in front of me. They ran in front of Natsu and dimmed the fire.

"It's up to you know, Lucy," Aquarius told me. 

They vanished back to my keys and I walked towards Natsu. 

A huge wind passed as I walked towards him. My tie flew away and my hair blew open. Natsu's scarf flew from his neck but I caught it before it dropped on the ground. Suddenly he quickly came near me and whispered,

"Hello, Lucy."

I started crying

I started crying. Natsu what happened to you?

I headbutted his forehead and some of his black marks vanished. 

"What are you doing? Trying to kill me? I thought you loved me!"

More of his marks vanished even his wings.

"Huh?" he just said.

I took his finger and scraped it on my hand. His fingers were sharp so I started to bleed.

That did it. He started to get dizzier and dizzier until he fell down on the ground. I picked him up using Taruras star form. 

I lay him down on my bed

"Thanks, Natsu..."

Author's note-

Remember to like and follow!

Sayonara!