Beg me

I wake up and Micheal was still asleep I grab the water bottle and I drink it before getting up. I walk to the guest bathroom downstairs and I brush my teeth and then I walk to the kitchen and I started to make breakfast for me and Micheal.

"Good morning." Micheal say and I stare at him
"Good morning.." I say and he smile and come to what I was cooking and he chuckle. I was making eggs and bacon with toast easy enough.
"Bacon burning." He mumble and I gasp
"Shit shit!!" I say before taking them out. I grab bread and toast it and I stare at Micheal he had a stupid smirk on his face and it was pissing me off.
"It's still good. I like it slightly burn." I blush and put a plate in front of him and we sit down and start eating.

"Why didn't you leave yesterday when I had asked you too?" I mumble asking him and he smile.
"I only take orders from you at work." He say like it was obvious and I gulp and stare at him. I bit my lip
"What does that mean?" I ask and Micheal stand up and walk toward me before pulling me to his chest.

"It means you don't get to boss me around outside of work little mate." I bit my lip softly and he kiss me hard I moan kissing him back. "I'm sorry about last night though I never meant to make you feel like that I apologize." He say and I nod staring at him
"It's okay. We need..." before I could finish he kiss again this time grabbing my waist and placing me on the kitchen aisle I moan and pull him closer to me.

"When I make love to you. I want you well feed and begging for my cock." He groan in my mouth I gasp.
"Why? You can easily do it right now." I say
"Are you going to beg me now?" He ask and I blush
"No I don't beg." I say and he chuckle and kiss my neck and I moan loud fuck that felt so good. Micheal hand make its way to my clit and he touch me there slowly circling my little clit and I moan gasping and gripping on him for more. "Oh fuck baby. That feels so good. More" I ask and he put one finger inside me which low key hurt but I focus on my pleasure instead and my eyes role back in Pleasure fuck I'm so close.

Micheal was fingering me and circling my clit.
"I'm coming b..." before I could finish Micheal slow down and I whimpered loudly. "No I'm close keep going." I mumble softly and desperate and he grin.
"Close what?" He ask and I gulp

"Umm close to coming.." I mumble and role my hip on his fingers and Micheal stop me wrapping his other hand around my waist. I whimpered.
"Ask me to let you cum." He say. He want me to beg. Is he trying to prove a point. I stare at him and tighten my jaw and Micheal chuckle kissing me and working his fingers inside me again hard deep and fast. I moan loudly almost screaming as my orgasm build up again.

"You're close..... do you want to cum?" He grunt
"Yes I wanna cum." I scream loudly and he groan.
"Ask me to let you cum babygirl." I groan I'm too stubborn for this. I don't want to prove him right.
"Look at you. You so stubborn." He chuckle and keep me on the edge I was going crazy I pant and stare at Micheal you can clearly see in my eyes that I was frustrated and that I needed an orgasm. "Beg me little mate. Ask for it!" He growl. And touch my sweet pot staying right there and not letting me cum. I whimpered Michael grin and kiss me and I moan

"Oh fuck Michael. Oh fuck stop fucking torturing me!" I growl loudly and he chuckle.
"I don't want to babygirl. Just ask." I groan and kiss him and he kiss me back smirking in my mouth. My eyes role back and my toes curl and my body twisted
"Please please let me cum baby please make me cum." I gasp out and just like that Michael knew what to do to push me over the edge because I cum hard and fast screaming for him.

"Fuck fuck oh god." I gasp. I was sweaty and I looked a hot mess. I finally breathe and Micheal stare at me and kiss me before sucking his finger tasting my juices. I can't believe I actually beg him.
"You cum so hard babygirl. Come here." I get to him and he pick me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We get in the shower and we shower together.