Possesive ass Alphas

After a long ass first day Mika did show Micheal the basics but to be honest it wasn't very hard being my assistant. The hardest part is the meetings and keeping up with each of them so at the end we can go over the notes. Which we are not doing today because I am making Micheal dinner.

"Hi boss.." Micheal say and I stare at him confuse then I realize I was in the cafeteria and people was around so he being professional. It was hot.
"Micheal." I say softly and he grin
"Are you okay boss? Anything that I can do for you." He ask and I stare at him and smirk biting my lip softly and slowly and I see he was following my movement. This men will be the death of me.

"Maybe there is one thing." I say softly He blush hard and I grin. I grab my drink and move closer to him "hide your hard cock Micheal." I mumble and walk away and I see him fumble around making me giggle softly. I walk in my office and grab my purse and just as I'm leaving Micheal walk in and push me against the door I gasp staring at him.

"Why you turn me on so easily?" I know that was rhetorical and I didn't have to answer Micheal lip connect with mine and he kiss me hard wrapping his hand around my neck and the bag in my hand drop to the floor and I gasp moaning around his lip.
"Hmm. Mate." I slowly push at him to stop because I need air and he pull away and kiss my neck I gasp my entire body come to live as he kiss on my sensitive neck and Micheal groan. He grip my hip and possessively pull me close to his bulge l gasp before pushing him off me he look surprised but I know all about those possessive ass fucking alphas.

"Oh my god!!!! You're an alpha?!??!?" I growl loudly.
"Yeah I have alpha blood I'm a second born.." he say
"So you're not the alpha?" He shake his head no.
"No. My brother is.." I sigh relieved and he come to me this time with fire in his eyes "why did you push me so hard?" He ask nibbling at my neck

"I Mmm I'm fuck." I moan when he lick my ear that feel good for some strange reason. "I'm.....Micheal." I moan and I pull him and kiss him and he groan he grab my hip and I wrap my legs around his waist and he place me on my desk and kiss me. My hand found his suit and I undo it and take it off him and then I try to unbutton his dress shirt as we kiss like horny teens. Micheal take my vest off and skillfully undo my shirt while I struggle with his. He pull away from our kiss and his eyes land on my boobs. He groan and grab them squeezing them I throw my head back in pleasure as mate explore my stomach and my back and my hip and my boobs.

"Fuck you're so sexy babygirl." Micheal groan kissing me hard I finally got his shirt unbotton we both jump when I heard a knock at the door. Not now!!
"Fuck.." I gasp and try to button my shirt back on and Micheal did the same. "One second coming." I say Micheal pull me to him and peak my lip before finish buttoning my shirt I smile and he put my vest on me fixing my hair and my lipstick.

"You look beautiful." He groan in my ears and I blush at his compliments. He was so sweet to me.
"Thank you. Let me." I take off the lipstick that was on his mouth and he chuckle I open the door and it was Emma. She be coming at the wrong fucking time
"Blake so you know how I showed you a visual..." She stop when she see Micheal.

"We good Micheal. Your day is over see you." I say.
"You sure? I can wait.." he say and I nod
"Yeah I'm sure mate." He bit his lip arouse and left. Emma stare at me and giggle
"Sorry I gave him blue balls again didn't I?" I giggle and nod and she laugh. "I keep coming at the wrong time." I laugh. She went on to explaining her big thought and I fucking loved it.

"We launch it on the website next week. I want you and Mika to present it to me. I wanna see." She nod.
"I'm going home. Go home also Emma." I walk out. I went home and prepare for my dinner with Michael