Chapter 91 - 100

এChapter 91

    Blinking uncomfortably, Wan Xin suppressed the soreness in his nasal cavity. Immediately, he buried himself in a bowl of rice and began to eat it. Hu Guo and Tang Jin followed suit and repeated the same action.

    For a while, the air was a little quiet, and the big three and five small ones were all focused on eating, and they didn't even have time to pick up the dishes.

    Jiang Ning's lips moved. He wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything.

    At the end of a meal,? In history,? There are a lot of dishes left, but there is not even a grain of rice in the rice,? Eat clean.

    After recovering, Hu Guo and the others were a little embarrassed, and the five children including Jiang Zhao were even more cramped. They had only dealt with Jiang Cheng before, and they were not very familiar with Jiang Ning. They were afraid that the rude actions just now would annoy them, so they would return to star 3222.

    "Cough, cough,? I haven't seen rice that can improve perception. I was excited and accidentally ate too much,? Excuse me, forgive me,?" Wan Xinhan smiled, and glanced at Ding Yi and the others, "You eat Are you full? How about I cook some more for you?"

    Ding Yimang shook his head: "No, no,? We are already full."

    In the era of nutrient solution, it is very simple to solve food and clothing, but food,? Some extravagance. In other words, Jiang Ning is a planter, and he is still a very good planter, otherwise they would not be able to meet their current living standards.

    Occasionally recalling the past, Ding Yi couldn't help sighing, wondering if they would still be able to adapt after leaving Jiang Ning? However, thinking of new natural fruits and vegetables with affordable prices, I think it should be possible.     "Where is the planting place? When will we start? The earlier the planting, the earlier the harvest," Hu Guo was also a little embarrassed by the faux pas just now, and changed the subject unnaturally.     Jiang Ning was thinking about it, and said: "The planting site has been contacted. This time it is in the cultivation garden. It is less than ten minutes away from here by the suspension car. I will take you there tomorrow." "Okay," Hu Guo nodded     , It seems that there is something to do soon, and the whole person relaxes.     Otherwise, even if he has a good relationship with Jiang Ning, he would feel a little sorry for suddenly eating so much precious mutated rice.

    Tang Jin also had a smile on his face: "Speaking seriously, I'm already half a planting veteran, but I haven't seen a planting garden so far. I'll have to take a good look at it tomorrow." "Well, I haven't seen it either, I don't

    know What is the difference between this cultivation garden and ordinary land. Guozi, you have worked in the cultivation garden, what is the difference?" Wan Xin asked curiously.

    "Different?" Hu Guo paused, "Actually, it's the same, just darker and softer, does that count?" The

    cultivation garden is divided according to the soil composition, and there are no obvious features on the surface, otherwise there will be no difference every year. Some wild cultivated gardens will be discovered. When the planting land in the yard was seen by the planting association, the first reaction of the other party was to confiscate it.

    "That's it," Wan Xin was a little disappointed. The Cultivation Garden was very impressive in his heart, and he naturally felt that there should be a corresponding line to set it off.

    "What do you think?" Tang Jin patted Wan Xin's head away without being polite, "Then let's go there early tomorrow and try to plant the mutated rice in the morning." The next day, the group went to the cultivation garden after breakfast