Chapter 11 - 20

এChapter 11

    The next day, Jiang Ning didn't go to mine again.

    Waking up early in the morning with Jiang Cheng, they planned to trim the sides of the yard against the wall so that they could be used to grow natural vegetables.

    Without planting robots or decent farm tools, Jiang Ning had to use mining tools to temporarily transform a shovel, half-bent forward to shovel the soil one by one.

    Jiang Cheng squatted beside him, breaking up the clods that Jiang Ning had shoveled out, turning them into fluffy soil that was conducive to the growth of plants.

    The earth, which had been flattened over the years and turned into a pavement, was as hard as a stone. Whether it was Jiang Ning who was shoveling the soil, or Jiang Cheng who was knocking the soil, they were all out of breath after a while.

    Straightening up, stretching his sore arms back and forth, Jiang Ning looked at Jiang Cheng, who was not complaining or tired, and felt distressed, "Take a break, and knock again later." "Sister also rest?" Wipe away the quick

    flow Seeing the sweat in his eyes, Jiang Cheng raised his head and asked.

    Seeing Jiang Cheng, who was not resting and following Jiang Cheng, Jiang Ning smiled lightly, and compromised helplessly, "Okay, sister also rests." The purpose of planting is to

    let oneself enjoy, not to be exhausted. Thinking about it this way, there is really no need to rush for a while.

    After working for a while and resting for a while, people are much more relaxed, but the efficiency is also reduced. It was originally planned to loosen the soil on both sides in the morning, but after half a day, one side has not been completed.

    "Jiang Ning? Are you at home?" There was a sudden sound outside the courtyard door, and it was Wan Xin.

    Putting down the shovel, Jiang Ning was ready to open the door. After walking two steps, he paused again, turned his head and looked carefully at the green-tipped planting pot in the corner. He hesitated for a while, but the lid was not covered.

    "Why have you been resting for the past few days? You're too lazy, do you want to live your life?" As soon as the door opened, Wan Xin's loud voice was heard, "...Uh? What are you doing at home, you're so disgraced."     Tang Jin took a step behind, "The body hasn't recovered yet? This is what Wan Xin and I want. Uncle Hu knew that we came to see you, so he also sent a message, saying that if you have any difficulties, you can go to him." While talking, He handed over a handbag, which contained two natural vegetables.

    Jiang Ning glanced down, opened the door completely, and invited the two to come in.

    "I'm sorry to make you worry. I'm fine, but the yard is too spacious, and it's too wasteful to leave it unused all the time. I want to make good use of it." The ninth district is the poorest

    district, and the only possibility that can be obtained is It's vast. The per capita land area is super rich, and every household has its own house.

    When the original owner's parents were alive, the family situation was not bad compared to the surrounding area, and the enclosed yard was even bigger. For those who are square, you can build two houses on it.

    "What are you doing here? It's laborious and not pleasing. When it rains, the water washes it away, and it's so muddy that you can't stand on it," Wan Xin frowned as he disapproved as he looked at the ground that had been turned loose. typical.     "Don't mess with it, Tang Jin and I will fix it up for you..." Wan Xin suddenly stopped in the middle of speaking. His eyes were fixed on the greenery faintly exposed through the gap of the wooden frame not far away, and he froze in place.     This, this...     Wipe your eyes, are you not dazzled? Still there!     So, is it true?     The huge shock completely broke Wan Xin's mind, he didn't care to speak, and ran straight to the planting frame. Finger-high plants with tender green leaf buds clustered together one by one, so cute and beautiful.     Tang Jin was stunned by Wan Xin's sudden appearance, and he followed his gaze, and when he was about to ask, he also saw the vibrant greenery. Immediately, the whole person froze, repeating Wan Xin's mental journey just now.     "Sister," Jiang Cheng tugged at the corner of Jiang Ning's clothes. On the one hand, he was afraid of the possible consequences of his sister's planting, and on the other hand, he was also worried about the two elder brothers who seemed to have been greatly stimulated and became dumbfounded.     "It's okay." Jiang Cheng rubbed Jiang Cheng's round head reassuringly, and Jiang Tranquility waited for Wan Xin and Tang Jin to come back to their senses.     "You planted this? Can you plant it?" After a long time, Tang Jin found his voice and asked tremblingly.