Chapter 71 - 80

এChapter 71

    The transactions between the superiors are nothing more than a dream in the mirror for the lower ones, even if the land falls apart, they will not feel deeply.

    Now,? They're celebrating two announcements from Channel 16. Those who don’t have money, just squat in the store and wait for the rush to buy; those who have money, whether it’s traveling + shopping at 3222 stars, or seeking cooperation, are all good choices.

    And what about planters and talented people? Everyone has different abilities, different relationships, different encounters, and weighs different pros and cons. There are always those who choose the 16 paths, and Jiang Ning is waiting for this group of people.     Dai Yuan is a planter, and his perception level is B-level, which is only one line higher than C-level, and he was almost reduced to a gifted person. However, this luck is limited to keeping his honor in front of his family, neighbors, and uninformed people. In the Plantation Association full of talents, he was quickly beaten back to his original form.     The moment the sensory detection results come out, it seems to be a long time ago. Dai Yuan almost forgot what kind of excitement and excitement it was like, right now? Looking back at this moment, I just feel a little unreal.     His goal, his drive, and his passion are exhausted in the day-to-day wear-and-tear of reality. He is still in his 20s and 30s physically, but his mind is passing by like a hundred years old.     But now, all of this will be a thing of the past. Looking at the announcement made by 16 Branches, Dai Yuan felt his empty heart warm up again, jumping faster and faster, and even ignited inexplicable expectations.     Looking at the thick calluses on his palm, Dai Yuan thought, opportunities are always fleeting, and it's time for him to change.     Pulling his neat collar, Dai Yuan walked slowly but firmly to the personnel department of the association. His long silence made his voice a bit hoarse and his expression was worrying. After a long time of deliberation, he said, "I want... can I take a long vacation? I have something to do at home." The word resignation was on his lips     . On the other side, unable to control it, it was temporarily changed to asking for leave. Dai Yuan clenched his hands into fists unconsciously, and his heart was beating nervously.

    Personnel raised eyebrows, looked at Dai Yuan up and down, and said in a mocking voice: "At this point in time, take a long vacation? Dai Yuan, don't you want to apply for a job in 16 branches? According to it, wherever you want to go is yours Right, we have no right to comment, but it’s not good to eat from the pot and look at the bowl, isn’t it?”

    His thoughts were broken, Dai Yuan was embarrassed and at a loss.     However, as the saying goes, put yourself to death and then live again, which also gave him the courage to put everything in one basket : "Then help me with the resignation procedures, I want to resign." Condescendingly, "I've gone through the formalities. If you lick your face and want to come back later, don't blame us for not accepting it." "...     Well, I'm sorry to trouble you," Dai Yuan said after a long silence.     Although the current income is more than below, and life is secure, but as soon as he sees the end, people are getting less and less fighting spirit. He is afraid that he will never have the courage again if he doesn't fight hard.     "Hmph, waste is waste, and you can't change your attributes wherever you go. Do you really think you can make a fortune when you reach the 16th branch? Then I advise you to come as soon as you dream." Face was swept away, personnel were in a bad mood, and they spoke     deliberately With a thorn: "No matter how powerful the 16 branches are, it's like a mayfly shaking a big tree against the planting association. Only you idiots throw away the watermelon to pick up sesame seeds. The procedure is here, pack up quickly and get out of the association." "     You ..." Clay figurines have a three-point temper. No matter how bad his aptitude is, he is still a planter. Being insulted in person like this, it is inevitable that he will become angry.     However, seeing the arrogant expression of "what can you do with me" on the other party's face, and thinking about the other party's background, Dai Yuan became dumbfounded, biting his teeth and swallowing the rebuttal.     After receiving the resignation form, Dai Yuan turned around and left. He didn't look back until he walked out of the association—he must do better! He doesn't believe that Interstellar is so big, new natural crops have appeared, and he still doesn't have the ability to eat a bite.     Not wanting his family members to worry or ask questions, Dai Yuan ran directly to the station, booked a ticket from District 1 to District 9, and prepared to go to Branch 16.