Chapter 21 - 30

এChapter 21

    special?

    Natural crops grow on the settlement,? Isn't that special enough?

    Turning out the pocket, Xiao Lian carefully shakes the dirt inside into the box bit by bit, without any trace of the usual cleanliness.

    "According to Jiang Ning,? The entire branch road is reclaimed and planted in the yard. This matter must be reported to the Marshal as soon as possible, and an additional team must be sent over." Stuck in knowledge,? People here may not be aware of

    it It's abnormal, but I'm not afraid of 10,000, just in case. Even if it is not sure whether it is a soil quality problem or a personal problem, there must be precautions that should be taken.

    Jia Jincheng has no objection. When he saw the planting fields on both sides of the yard, and the simple planting pots built with frames, he was stunned. Is this still the world he knows? The more habitable central star has never heard of anyone doing this.     "Let our planter try it later, to see what kind of opportunity is needed to grow natural crops on ordinary land. If it doesn't work, ask Jiang Ning for help,? I think she seems to be short of money,? When the transfer was received, the whole Everyone is happy, and I believe that as long as you have enough credit, you should be fine."     I never thought about this before. Now, there are ready-made examples in front of him, and Jia Jincheng's heart is burning.     Cultivation gardens are not at the same level as ordinary land. If they make progress, then...the heartbeat suddenly speeds up, and a face is flushed with beautiful longing.     "I'm afraid that the abnormality is not due to the planting method, but Jiang Ning,? There is no other reference," Xiao Lian ruthlessly pierced Jia Jincheng's beautiful reverie.     Over the years, planting associations and other individual organizations have been devoting themselves to researching planting, but they have never heard of any breakthroughs. Rather than believing that Jiang Ning saw the opportunity by accident, Xiao Lian preferred her uniqueness of perception.     Moreover, the previous component analysis of tomatoes and cucumbers also proved that Jiang Ning's planting ability is different from that of ordinary growers.     "Will you die if you don't spoil the fun?" Jia Jincheng rolled his eyes angrily, "We have to try anyway. If it succeeds, it can solve most of the natural crop shortage crisis."

    "By the way, do you think we should remind Jiang Ning again? Tell her not to reveal the planting place casually in the future?"

    The more people know, the more likely it is to spread, and when someone listens to it, no one will I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse for Jiang Ning.

    "Then you go back and remind me." Judging by Jiang Ning's performance at the time, Xiao Lian didn't think it was necessary to remind him, but why didn't he pick up the favors that were picked up in vain. As for the people talking too much, one day someone with a heart will know about it, Xiao Lian didn't say it more bluntly in front of Jia Jincheng.

    At that time, it is also a good time for Jiang Ning to see the difference between them and others. This contrast makes it more prominent.

    "The land in the yard has no vitality, and no natural crops can be grown at all, are you sure?" Without Jia Jincheng's reminder, when he contacted Hu Guo after talking with Hu Li and others, Jiang Ning was once again popularized with common sense.

    "I have tested the perception in the 01 division, and it is indeed a planter. As for what you said, I am not very clear, and I don't know what happened, anyway, it was planted. Specifically, you can confirm with Uncle Hu Take a moment."

    Jiang Ning pretended to be confused, but insisted that she was also baffled.

    Hu Guo didn't mean not to believe it, and no one would joke about this kind of thing indiscriminately, but this sentence is too far-fetched.