Chapter 51 - 60

এChapter 51

    Whether it's a powerful mutant strawberry,? or a cactus, Jiang Ning is blind to cross the river—he can't figure it out. When luck is good, the probability of occurrence is higher; when luck is bad, it may be limited to not doing white work.

    The biggest good news may be that after the treatment of the powerful version of mutant strawberries, Fu Sheng has gone from being bedridden to being able to walk and jump.

    As Fu Sheng recovered day by day, the atmosphere in the entire station gradually increased. Jiang Ning heard more than once that Zuo Ping, the soldier who led her before, said that he would break into the Zerg and destroy the new Zerg Emperor.

    Such arrogant remarks had no trace when Fu Sheng was seriously injured and lying in bed.

    This shows how strong its prestige in the military is. Just standing up, it is unknown whether the strength has recovered or not, can make the morale of the soldiers below soar and the fighting spirit is high.

    "Studying mutated strawberries again?" Xi Shaoshi came over with a tone of joy that could not be discerned.

    Jiang Ning nodded, looked at Xi Shao, and then said, "Didn't you see it, and asked." Since the

    news of Fu Sheng's recovery, the frequency of Xi Shao's visits to her has increased significantly, and Jiang Ning vaguely I can taste a little bit of the other party's careful thoughts, but there is no way to say words of comfort.

    Some people are proud and some are frustrated.

    No matter why Xi Shao took over his current position in the first place, the energy and painstaking efforts he put in during this process are obvious to all. Now that he is about to hand over to others, it is natural to feel a little awkward. Making it clear will only make Xi Shao unable to step down and make it more embarrassing.

    After realizing that his words were inappropriate, Xi Shao switched to the topic of safety without changing his expression, and asked, "How is the research on mutant cactus going? Is it suitable for interstellar promotion?" Hearing this, Jiang Ning

    smiled ,? happily shared: "There is a probability of more than 80% for the seeds of mutant cactus to be mutant cactus. The most important thing is that other planters can also grow them. Although the probability is smaller, it is more than half."

    Compared with the powerful mutant strawberry, the mutant cactus is not too competitive. Progress has been made in a short period of time, and it has become the new favorite of the laboratory in one fell swoop, and has been studied over and over again.

    "So, it will be promoted soon?" Xi Shao asked rhetorically.

    Although he started the topic, Xi Shao's complicated emotions got a little more complicated when he got an affirmative reply. This means that the royal family's control over the government will encounter an unprecedented crisis, and it is even unknown whether the government can continue to fight against the military.

    However, can it be suppressed and not promoted?

    Xi Shao couldn't say that!

    Even if it can be said, the possibility of implementation is zero. This is the territory of the military department. Even if he takes Fu Sheng's position temporarily during this period, in the eyes of everyone, he is still the Fourth Prince Xi Shao, not Marshal Xi Shao.

    It was really suppressed forcibly, and these people might give him a knife backhand, pushing him, the royal family and the government into a deeper abyss.