evolto(and friends) in.....honkai impact?!(pt.2)

Evolto/me:let this experiment be a good one!

Kiva/tempest:let get see what they got.

Void/shifter:heh you guys are screwed bruh.

Allison:h-hey wait you guys need to take the kid and go-

(Pats)

Evolto/me:just keep the kid safe ok?....besides this is what we do so just stay here and let us deal with them....

Allen:are you valkyries?

Kiva/tempest:nah...me and Bloodstalk are kamen riders

Allen:kamen riders?....

Evolto/me:yup we are basically like super heros kid....just keep your head down and eyes close

(A houkai roar before being stabbed by a void tendril)

Void/shifter:yo can we hurry up? These guys don't seem to like my quick "pointers".

Evolto/me:coming!...well....wish us luck kid.

Kiva/tempest:time to break the chains!

(Two houkai begin to charge at Bloodstalk. He dodged one and block the other honkai arm with the steamblade)

Evolto/me:heh this should be a good warmup!

Void/shifter:be sure to leave some fun for us!

(Void is seen with a mask as he creates 3 void spikes that puncture 3 houkai each before telaporting on top a houkai and makes a void blade to decapitated it)

Void/me:this is way to easy, come on bruh is that all you got?

Kiva/tempest:hey now this is nothing, heck it just like breathing.

(Kiva punches a houkai to a group of it fellow brethren befor pulling out a whistle and putting it in to kivat mouth)

Kivat:WAKE...UP!

(a flute can be heard as Kiva charge his kick)

Kiva/tempest:hmmm....

(Kiva then jumps as the blood red moon is shown behind him before descending and land his finisher)

Kiva/tempest:HAAA!

(an explosion happens behind him as he lands on the ground)

???:[STEAM ATTACK]

Evolto/me:it been fun friends but I must bid you adieu...ciao!

(Blood soon fire out his finisher)

Void/shifter:aww over already? Welp can't complain later bruh's!

(Void soon gather a group of honkai before opening a void portal and sending the houkai in effectively killing them)

Allison:"who are these guys?! They made dealing with multiple B class and even a few A class houkai look like a walk in the park!!"....(notice them leaving)!! H-hey wait don't go, I need you stay here and start answering questions!

Evolto/me:mmh?...no can do lady, wish to stay and chat but we gotta make sure that houkai aren't around anymore

Kiva/tempest:yo blood! You coming?

Evolto/me:in a second....hey lady just make sure you get the kid to his parents....you made a promise to him remember?

Allison:!!...yeah...will we meet again?

Evolto/me:who know(shrugs) if we do...then that fate, but till then...ciao~

Allen:....thank you sir...your a hero!