Chapter 13: Green Means Go!

December 25, 1945

Nürburgring Nordschleife

Iron Blood Main Territory

10:05 am

Small Flashback...

Third Person PoV

It was only a couple of minutes before the race, everybody from CL RAZR was having a meeting.

It was more like arguing, but you get the point...

The room was filled with different kinds of opinions regarding the matter presented to them.

They were going over some plans and strategies to increase their chances of winning the race. Everyone was on edge, the atmosphere was truly intense, because when it comes to facing their greatest rival, it was real shit. Sakura Empire's Raiko Racing was responsible for CL RAZR's losing streak which resulted in St. Louis' injury and soon afterwards; her phobia, rendering her incapable of competitive driving. Thus sparking a huge rivalry between the two opposing parties.

"Alright everyone, thank you all for coming on such short notice," Helena began as the team settled down.

"Okay, we only have a couple of hours before the race. We need to think of a game plan to defeat Raiko Racing," she announced with a hint of dread evident on her face.

Everyone looked at each other knowing that it won't be an easy fight. It was an awkward silence as most of them couldn't think of a plan.

"How do you suppose we do that?" Honolulu voiced out, "Of all the plethora of strategies we thought of back in the past, they all come backfiring at us. All with terrifying results!"

Much to the disdain of the other ships, they can only nod in agreement.

"Indeed you do raise a fair point sis, but don't forget about our new drivers," Helena replied.

"They are new yes, but that's what I'm concerned about," this time it was Saint Louis who expressed her concerns, "Sure they may have tremendous potential, but they're not quite experienced yet to go up against the likes of Raiko Racing."

'Ouch,' thought the brothers.

Montpelier leaned onto Mobile Bay's ear, "Are you gonna take that?" she asked in her usual monotone voice.

"As much as it pains me to say it, but she's not wrong," Mobile Bay said sighing sadly.

Montpelier only hummed in response and quickly reverted her attention to Helena.

'Heh, how adorable,' Mobile Bay thought.

Saint Louis' statement made Helena stop in her tracks and rethink her actions. Her sudden silence was not lost on the rest of the team.

'Big sis raised another good point,' she thought, 'But Y/N and the others have worked so hard, I can't just tell them to stop, it'll crush their spirits.'

Sensing the increasing tension in the room's atmosphere, Cleveland stood up and slammed her fist on the table, almost creating a crack on it's surface.

"Alright ladies, I have had it!" Cleveland said her patience wearing thin, "Instead of doubting our drivers and wasting important and precious time, we should push them to do their best. Competitions aren't just about winning, it's also about pushing yourself to your absolute limits!"

Cleveland's sudden outburst shocked the team, but gave them newfound strength and courage to push on.

'Woah, Cleveland's so cool,' thought Y/N with eyes of admiration.