Chapter 11: Preparatory Shenanigans (yes, it's a filler)

November 29, 1944
7:30am
Laguna Seca Raceway Garages
Main Eagle Union Base

The Fitness Training

Y/N's PoV

After reading the rule book, me and my brothers went to the track where we will be practicing the circuit race around the Nürburgring.

Truth be told, I was nervous about this whole ordeal. Not to mention the fear of crashing when I get to the Nürburgring. They say that a lot of cars had crashed on that track, leading to a lot of fatal injuries and possible deaths. So, this is gonna be really challenging for me.

Smol timeskip brought to you by chibi Cleveland waving a green flag...

After 10 minutes of walking, we finally reached the track. And by the time we got there, a lot of people had arrived before us. And boy is it a tough crowd.

We headed towards our garage where St. Louis and Honolulu are waiting for us.

As we reached the garage, we took a seat and listened carefully to them.

"As per today's schedule, you four are undergoing physical training for the next three days starting today.", St. Louis said holding her clipboard with an onee-san-like  voice.

We all gulped in slight fear as we know that our instructor, won't go easy on us.

"ALRIGHT MOVE YOUR ASSES AND GET TO WORK!", Honolulu yelled from outside

"First we warm up. Start by doing stretches and then 10 jumping jacks!", She said.

We all went outside and did the task without any unnecessary talking. For we, fear for our lives. And trust me, you don't wanna get yelled at by Honolulu, your ear drums will suffer.

After we did the small war up, we experienced hell....

The main workout consists of  50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, and  a 5-mile run. It's only half of what Saitama would do, but it's damn hard.

And this continued for the next two days....

Repairs, Maintenance and Whatnot

Third Person PoV

On the other hand, whilst Y/N and the bois are getting whipped to shape, Cleveland and her sisters we're being trained to further enhance their speed in repairing.

They were not alone however, as they were accompanied by a couple of other light cruisers. Phoenix, Concord, and San Juan to name a few.

They are currently going through multiple car layouts, studying every nook and cranny. After that they went over some parts that need to be replaced whenever a car arrives at the pits.

As a car was approaching, everyone got ready. In Montpelier's mind however, she's taking this shit to a whole new level.

As the car stopped, she immediately dashed towards it, and changed it's tires like Guido. This left the girls speechless and wide-eyed. They soon regained their senses and did the rest of the maintenance.

Meanwhile, Montpelier just stood there and blew her impact wrench like a gun...

"Peet Stop", she says ...

Enter Montage....(not really)

As the rest of the day goes by, things were very busy, we can now take a look at what's happening with the other teams: