does that fucking ring a bell *added*

narrator

July 12

"I don't care what you think Ashtray, I can make my own decisions." He paused before continuing to resight what she said to him last night, "and how would you know what is good for me Ashtray, do you know who you are? What you used to do? You used to deal drugs to people like my mom and your mom. Plus you don't even know him and you barely know me." Ashtray spoke in Elara's ear just like she did to him that night. The moment came flooding back to her as he spoke. "DOES THAT FUCKING RING A BELL ELARA?" He yelled as he took a few steps back from her. Elara flinched at the sudden raise of his voice.

"Ash I-" Elara immediately stopped talking when Ash started to speak again. "What?" Ash said stepping towards her slowly, "you didn't mean it? THAT HAS FUCKING REPLAYED IN MY MIND ALL NIGHT!" She stayed silent as he yelled.  "You know Elara drunk words are sober thoughts, ever heard of that expression?" Elara could see the anger and the hurt burning in his eyes. The hurt that she caused him. 

The tears fell from his eyes as he spoke. "Do you know how much it fucking hurt to hear it come from you?" Ash spoke again. He stayed quiet for a second before he started to speak again. "You know I already thought I was a bad person but for you to say it. That fucking hurt." Ash was silent after that, he waited for the girl to respond, to say anything.

"Ash please I didn't mean-"

"No don't fucking say it." He said pointing his finger at her.

she didn't listen.

"Ash I didn't mean it" Elara said as tears flooded her eyes.

"No you don't just get to say that and think all is forgiven. You fucking broke me when you said that to me. I thought I was finally getting better. I thought you were helping me. I let my fucking guard down and you fucking-" He gasped for air as he talked. He slid down his wall and held his knees to his chest. He was starting to have aa anxiety attack.

She immediately got up and went to him, got on her knees so she'd be at the same level height. Elara knew she's the last person he'd want to see him like this but she can't just leave him alone. She brought his head to her chest and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist just as tight.

"Ash follow my breathing."

After a very long 3 minutes she felt his breathing get back to normal. It was finally in sync with hers. He pulled away and looked up at Elara Jean. They just starred at each other in very hostile silence.

"Ash I can't take back what I said but I sure as hell fucking regret saying it. I never wanted to hurt you. You are doing better. I know I broke your trust with using your past against you. You don't have to forgive me, but please know how truly sorry I am. Your my best friend Ash and I love you so much I can't lose you." A tear rolled down her check but she quickly wiped it away.

"You don't have to forgive me right away or trust me like you used to but I don't- no I can't lose you." It took him little bit to process everything the girl said. She waited eagerly to hear what he'd say back to her.

"You love me?" That's all he said as he looked at me with those glossy brown eyes. The eyes I could get lost in forever.

"Yeah I do." A small smile fell upon his lips as he pulled her into a hug. "Your my best friend and I love you too." She could't help but smile at his words. "But never do that shit again." He said leaning his head against the wall behind him.

"I promise." Elara said as she stuck out her pinky, a smile on her lips. A smile on his, he wrapped his pinky around hers. They both kissed our thumbs and pushed them together.

The two heard a knock on the door, they got up and Ash opened the door. Fez stood at the door way. "So you guys good know?"

"Yeah...we're good." Ash said looking down at Elara, he spoke very hesitantly. Reasonable so.

"Bro good I can't stand more yelling" Fez laughed as he spoke. "And like you'll never believe who's here right now."