nice to finally meet you ash *edited*

narrator

June 20

El woke up to the sound of her alarm blaring next to her ear. She quickly shut it off groaning into her pillow, knowing the kinda day that followed. Today just happened to be her shift at the diner.

She checked her phone answering text form the previous night. After a few minutes, Elara finally got out of her bed when the clock turned 6:15am. Her room was cold creating goosebumps on her skin as she pulled her covers off her body. She went to her closet and got out her uniform.

Most days she works the cashier but because her dad has been low on employee's she has to be a waitress too.

waitress outfit:

time jump

time jump

"Thanks for dropping me off Enzo, I'll clock you in when it's your shift." 

"Thanks Ellie, see you later alright." 

Enzo and Elara always got along even if they have their moments they are each-others built in best friend. They grew up knowing the negative in the world it was rare they ever saw the positive side of it.

Elara's father was already at the diner opening up. Elara clocked in and the morning saturday rush hour started trickling in. All the buisness men and women coming in to pick up their usual orders along with a to-go cup of coffee. She packed orders in the to-go bags as she took notice of all the costumers open the door. Sam Andrews was one of her favorites. She always has the sweetest smile on her face. She takes a seat in her usual spot with her computer bag ready to start her work with her usual side of coffee, black with 2 sugars.

Elara stood drawing in her sketch book waiting for more costumers to come up to the counter. A brunette girl came up to the counter and began talking snapping El out of her focus.

 "Hi can I have 3 menus please" she said. El smiled handed her the menus and watched as she sat down at the table with 2 boys.

Elara made eye contact with one of the boys, she soon realized was the one unpacking the car the other night. Elara Jean was mesmerized by the boys eyes. She continued to stare at him and all his features. He has a buzz cut, his right eyebrow has a slit, and these brown eyes that you can get lost in forever. To say the least the boy was very good looking.

elara jean

After a few minutes, the girl waved me over to order. "Good morning, what can I get for you guys today" I say, trying my hardest to not sound as tired as I really am. I failed miserably. "I would like a regular black coffee" the ginger said. I quickly jot that down as I look at the pretty brunette girl. "I'd like coffee with 2 sugars and 2 creamers" she said. I jot that down right under the other order. I look at the boy from last night. "Are you ready to order anything?" I ask him. "Oh uh yea I'll just have a water" he says, sounding extremely tired. He looked miserable. I write that down and smile back at the 3. "I'll be back shortly with your drinks."  I walked to the back to get their drinks.