12

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    After the male deer Tatsumi accepted the mixed doubles from his parents, he finally shut his mouth honestly and didn't dare to talk nonsense anymore.

    Feng Yu sat on the bed with little Beiru in his arms, silently watching the few people, quietly waiting for the end of their internal struggle.

    Oga's father and Oga's mother felt even more guilty when they saw such a well-behaved child. Oga's mother came over and held Fengjing's hand, and said, "Hands are really slippery... No, Fengjing, don't worry, we are responsible for your affairs. I won’t object. Of course, this must be Chen Si’s fault. His father and I have dealt with him, and Chen Si will never dare to bully you again! If he bullies you in the future, just tell me, and I’ll deal with him!” Feng

    Yu : "...Ah... Uncle and aunt, have you misunderstood something..."

    Why the same word, he can understand what it means separately, but he can't understand it when combined? !

    Male deer's mother: "There is no misunderstanding, no misunderstanding, his father and I know it well."

    Male deer Tatsumi asked in doubt: "What do you know?

    "

    Oga Tatsumi: "..."

    Seeing that Oga's mother was about to get angry, Oga's father said in time: "Okay, stop talking, mom, let's go down, let Tatsumi think it over for himself, Tatsumi, you guys go downstairs for breakfast after washing up, let's go out first Already."

    Male deer Tatsumi: "Ah? Oh good."

    The two went out, and the noisy room returned to silence.

    Oga Tatsumi and Toyoko looked at each other, both a little speechless.

    Toyoko saw that the male Lu Tatsumi's hair was messy, and there was a slap mark on his face. The iceberg face he had been maintaining could not be maintained at last, and he smiled slowly.

    Male deer Tatsumi grabbed his hair, stared straight at Fengzhen, and then showed a smirk on his face, "You look cute when you smile." He became even more stupid

    .

    Toyoko held back the smile on his lips, and rolled his eyes at Tatsumi Shika.

    Male deer Tatsumi: "Eh? Why don't you smile again? Keep smiling, it looks good when you smile." As

    he spoke, he stretched out his finger to pull Toyoko's cheek.

    Toyoko dodged sideways: "You want to be slapped again, don't you?"

    When Toyoko mentioned it, the male deer Tatsumi realized that he was slapped and kicked to the ground by the other party and woke up. He was not angry , just can't figure out what he did wrong.

    The male deer Chensi touched his cheek, the pain was nothing to him, "Why did you hit me and kick me just now?" The

    boy's eyes were aggrieved, if he hadn't been kicked out of bed and made a fuss, his parents would have If he won't come up to watch, he won't be beaten by his parents.

    Feng Hao was at a loss for words, he couldn't possibly say that it was because you hugged me too tightly that he hit you! The reason is too simple, it is indeed a bit too much to hit someone just by hugging him.