14

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 38 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 14

     At the moment when the white-haired boy's fist fell, Feng Yu moved faster than the white-haired boy. He simply raised his leg and kicked the opponent's stomach directly. The terrifying force directly knocked the white-haired boy out of inertia.  It flew out, slipped backwards and fell to the ground, the white-haired boy clutched his stomach, raised his head and looked at Feng Jing with fear and fierceness in his eyes, but as if he saw some prey.

     System: [Wow...Master Host, you are so handsome.  】

     Feng Yu: [It's okay, it's okay.  】

     System: [Just when did you become so powerful, Master Host?  】

     Although 001 has always known that the host had learned fighting skills from Peng Gelie's people in his previous life, and he has been practicing in this life, but because Feng Yu and Peng Gelie always lost when they fought, 001 really didn't know that his host had always been fighting.  The power of the feet is so great.

     Toyoko: [Go and watch your TV.  】

     001: [!  】How does the host know that it is secretly watching TV?  !

     "Hehehe~ Interesting!" The white-haired boy stood up again, grinned at Fengzhen and said, "Little devil, what's your name?"

     Feng Jing didn't answer him, but just glanced at him calmly, his eyes paused under him, looked at him and said: "Young man, you opened the zipper."

     The white-haired boy: "..."

     The white-haired boy who was aggressive a second ago froze for a moment, quickly zipped up the zipper, and rushed towards Fengzhen with his fists clenched in embarrassment.

     "Xiao Yu!" Echizen Ryoma was shocked, subconsciously trying to block it with his body.

     Feng Jin pushed him away, and rushed over with the same gaze.

     "People who bully me in front of me? Young man, your road is narrow."

     The white-haired boy is still very strong. Although it can be seen that he has not learned any serious skills, he was able to escape several times of Fengjing's attacks by virtue of his extraordinary body flexibility and perception of danger.

     But these alone are of no use.  Feng Jing didn't want to fight with others on the street for a long time. The longer he dragged on, the more likely he would be discovered by passers-by. Therefore, Feng Jing became more aggressive, targeting the weak points of the young man's body.

     In the end, Feng Jing was not injured at all, only the glasses were ripped off, revealing bright and beautiful peach blossom eyes.

     On the other hand, the white-haired boy, his face was bruised and purple, his clothes were dirty, and he was extremely embarrassed.

     Echizen Ryoma was stunned, and the tennis bag on his body almost fell to the ground.

     This is Xiao Jing?  Is this the little guy who would call him even when he twisted the bottle cap?  When did Xiao Jing become so powerful?  ?  ?

     Toyoko picked up the glasses from the ground, and while the white-haired boy was lying on the ground before getting up, he pulled Echizen Ryoma to leave.

     The white-haired boy: "Don't go." These three words seemed to be squeezed out from between the teeth.

     Feng Jing turned his head and glanced at the distraught young man. He had beaten him badly, and the medical expenses would definitely cost a lot of money.