𝟑𝟓. the perfect ending

Start from the beginning

"And what happened?"

"Well it went like this."

Flashback

"do you love him?" Mary Lou questions her daughter, looking at her while Vivianne looked at Jack. She peeled her eyes away to face her mother.

"Pardon?"

"Do you still love him, Viv?" She repeated more strictly this time.

Vivianne swallowed, looking down at her lap. She gripped onto the silk of her dress as she felt tears form. "Yeah, but he just broke up with Lacey."

"So? If you love him, go get him." She said.

"It's not that easy mom!"

"Please honey, don't lie to me." Mary reached out to grab her daughters hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "I see the way you two look at each other. It hasn't changed one bit. Both of your hearts still belong to each other."

"How do you know?" Vivianne wipes her tears away.

"How do I know? Oh sweetheart, I'm married." Mary Lou chuckles, resting her hand on Vivianne's cheek.

"Yeah, I know that but, how can you tell by just a look?"

"Because that's the way I look at your father."

"Well, your mom is very wise." Jack said, nodding his head as he took a bite of his pizza. Vivianne giggles.

"Yeah, she is, isn't she." She smiled and she looked down at Jack. She followed his gaze, looking up at the dark sky. He laid on the blanket while she sat up a little, he was watching the stars but then his gaze went over to Vivianne.

"Star gazing now, are we?" Jack asked her, chuckling and he didn't take his eyes off her. It was so hard to pull his gaze away.

"Yup. Aren't the stars pretty?" Vivianne questioned, still looking up.

"Yeah." He mumbled, but he wasn't talking about the stars, he was talking about her. Jack still stares at her and then felt his cheeks flush when she looked down at him.

A smile on her face, she tucked hair behind her ear. "Thank you for everything Jack." She mumbled.

The truth was, if it wasn't for Jack entering her life, she would still be struggling. She didn't think she would still even be here it wasn't for him. He was her everything and he was her person. Even if she didn't admit it, she knew deep down it was true.

"No." Jack said, lifting his hand up to place it on her cheek. "Thank you for existing Vivianne." He finished, bringing her face close to his.

She leaned in and so did he, slowly but surely their lips connected. It was like they were both glued to the ground and there was nothing else in the world but them.

But it felt like that everyday.

Sparks fly and true love exists. Even your wildest dreams can come true. Vivianne and Jack are proof of that.

@viviannesturniolo

liked by jackchampion, championsgf and 904,648 othersviviannesturniolo thank you for all the love🫶🏽View all 100,793 comments

viviannesturniolo thank you for all the love🫶🏽
View all 100,793 comments

jackchampion I love you❤️
viviannesturniolo I love you more ❤️

limited comments

the end

roan speaks!
THATS THE END OF WILDEST
DREAMS!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this book as
much as I enjoyed writing it. My
heart breaks that I'm ending this
book but I promise Vivianne and
Jack get married.

They have a family blah blah.

If you want more Jack champion, you
should go read my Peter Parker fanfic
with Jack as the faceclaim!
It's on my profile, go read it now!
Hits different, a Peter Parker fanfic.

Thank you for all the love on this
book. Love you all🫶🏽