Takeshi Momoshiro: "Yes, yes."

     Autism is autistic, and you can't get along with signing.

     Momoshiro Takeshi, who was going to sign and take a group photo, finally felt better. At this time, a message popped up on his mobile phone. It was a message from Kikumaru Eiji, asking if he had seen Fenghua.

     Takeshi Momoshiro carefully rolled his eyes at Fengzheng, and replied to the message: I see, my personality is really super good!  I also want to get an autograph and a group photo hahahahaha!

     Kikumaru Eiji Maomao was also very excited: Damn it!  !  !  envious!  Hand over the address quickly!

     Takeshi Momoshiro was about to send the address, when he suddenly thought of something, he paused for a moment, before sending, he asked Toyokosuke if he would mind if he sent the location to a friend, and after getting an answer that he didn't mind, he sent the location to Kikumaru Eiji with confidence.

     After sitting for a while, the equipment has been adjusted, Feng Yu entered the recording studio, and Ryoma and Momoshiro were waiting for him outside.  Through a layer of glass, Ryoma can clearly see Toyoko who is working hard.

     very beautiful.

     Ryoma blushed slightly and lowered the brim of his hat.

     Takeshi Momoshiro was beside him: "Fenghua sings really well, it's even better than listening to it on a CD, no no no, I want to record it as an MD, so I can listen to this song every day from now on."

     Echizen Ryoma didn't say anything, just glanced at Takeshi Momoshiro's operation, and then hooked the corner of his mouth in disdain.

     Hmph, he still has to record MDs, he doesn't even need to record them, he has a bunch of them at home.

     After a while, Eiji Kikumaru came over in a hurry, accompanied by Hideichiro Oishi.

     Kikumaru Eiji thought that Taocheng was the only one here, and was quite surprised when he saw Ryoma, "Little one, you are also a fan of Fenghua? I can't tell."

     Unlike Kikumaru Eiji, who didn't know anything, Oishi Shuichiro knew that Fuka and Ryoma were friends, so he explained to Kikumaru Eiji: "Ryoma and Fuka are friends."

     Kikumaru Eiji widened his eyes and said in astonishment, "Really meow?"

     Echizen Ryoma: "Ah..."

     Eiji Kikumaru: "You are too mean, little one! You know I am a fan of Fenghua, woo woo woo!"

     Echizen Ryoma said calmly: "Senior Kikumaru, please calm down, please don't pretend to cry, it's very noisy."

     Kikumaru Eiji's fake crying stopped abruptly.

     Oishi Shuichiro rubbed his forehead with a headache: "Eiji, this is where other people work, please keep your voice down."

     Kikumaru Eiji reacted and immediately covered his mouth and stopped talking.  Watch Toyoko in the recording room with them.

     Toyoko: Fortunately, I am used to being stared at singing, otherwise I would have to go out of tune.

     It took more than half an hour to record a song.  When Feng Jing left the recording studio, he saw four people eagerly guarding the door.

     Toyoko's hand that pushed the door paused for a moment, blinked his eyes, then walked out with a calm expression, took a sip of water first, and looked at Echizen Ryoma: "Ryoma, they are all your seniors, let me introduce you?"