Takeshi Momoshiro frowned, shaking his shoulders and trying to shake his big hand away, but the big hand pinched his shoulder with increasing strength, almost crushing his shoulder.  Takeshi Momoshiro turned around quickly, and saw a tall man, dressed in the clothes of an ordinary sanitation worker, staring at him condescendingly, a shadow enveloped him.

     You know, Momoshiro Takeshi himself is 1.7 meters tall, but the man in front of him can completely cover him in the shadow, and he is at least 1.9 meters tall.

     Because of the close distance, Takeshi Momoshiro could still see a scar on the man's face from his forehead to his right eyelid.

     Cold sweat broke out from Momoshiro Takeshi's forehead. Do the sanitation workers look like a jerk these days?  !

     "Uncle... I didn't litter."

     Takeshi Momoshiro said awkwardly and cautiously.

     Although Takeshi Momoshiro is also very violent, but when he met this kind of man who exuded the aura of "I'm not easy to mess with", Takeshi Momoshiro really didn't dare to get up directly.

     The man said bluntly, "Who are you following?"

     Takeshi Momoshiro was dumbfounded, who was he following?  Ryoma.  Could it be that the man in front of him knew Ryoma and misunderstood him?

     Man: "Which company do you belong to, who sent you here, and hand over the photos you took."

     Takeshi Momoshiro: "..."

     The man asked in a very professional manner, but he couldn't understand it!

     Just when the tall man saw that Takeshi Momoshiro didn't respond, and was frowning to hand over the boy to the police station, Echizen Ryoma and Toyoko in front of him had already walked over.

     "Uncle, let him go, he's an acquaintance." Feng Yu said to the tall man.

     The man silently let go of the hand that had been holding Takeshi Momoshiro's shoulder, nodded to Toyoko, turned his head and left, and quickly disappeared into the crowd again.

     Echizen Ryoma: "...It's amazing, it disappeared in an instant."

     Toyoko: "It's a professional after all."

     Takeshi Momoshiro was rubbing his shoulders, and said helplessly, "Ryoma, who is that man? He has such a strong hand, I guess it will take a day or two for his shoulders to heal."

     Feng Yu: "He is my bodyguard, he should treat you as a bad guy."

     Echizen Ryoma complained: "Who told you, Momoshiro-senpai, to follow us sneakily, you deserve it."

     "I'm sneaky?" Takeshi Momoshiro pointed at himself in disbelief, and then pointed at Toyoko: "Look at him, then at me, the two of us, Ryoma, tell the truth, which one of us is more similar?"  Sneaky people?!"

     Echizen Ryoma: "You."

     Takeshi Momoshiro: "..."

     Echizen Ryoma: "Xiaozhen didn't follow others, and the person who followed others was you, Momoshiro-senpai."

     Takeshi Momoshiro: What you said makes sense, but I am speechless.

     Suddenly, Takeshi Momoshiro rubbed his shoulders and moved closer to Ryoma, and said mysteriously, "Ryoma Ryoma, is he your friend? Does he have any special identity?"

     Echizen Ryoma: "No."

     Takeshi Momoshiro didn't believe it: "Without a special identity, how could there be bodyguards following him!"