Sawada Tsunayoshi also looked powerless to complain.

    "My dear younger brother Hayato, I haven't seen my sister for a long time, don't you even say hello?" Bi Yangqi's eyes fell on the prison temple Hayato who was kneeling on the ground and pretending to be dead.

    Hayato Gokuji... Hayato Gokuji wanted to pass out. But he couldn't faint now, at most his stomach hurt even worse.

    Prison Temple's voice trembled: "Sister...Sister."

    "Hayato is still so obedient," Biyangqi's smile widened. Seeing that she had Li Baoen in her arms, she did not force her brother to look at her.

    Biyangqi's eyes fell on Fengzhen casually, and said casually: "This is Fengzhen mentioned in the letter?"

    Fengzhen felt her hostility inexplicably.

    It's not the kind of malice that just doesn't like it, but a look of inquiry and consideration.

    Feng Jing smiled slightly: "Hello, sister Biyangqi."

    A woman likes to hear others call her sister, and Biyangqi is no exception. She hooked her hair around her ears and smiled coquettishly: "You know me?

    " Gang Ji also said it."

    "What are you talking about me?"

    Feng Yu: "Sister is sexy and beautiful, wild and charming, kind and considerate, and she is also Li Baoen's favorite woman." System: [

    This is the social bull. Obsessive-compulsive? 】

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: "???" No, I didn't speak.

    Reborn:? ? ?

    You still come with your mouth open.

    Feng Jin opened and closed his mouth as sister and sister, with a small mouth that was so sweet that it was so sweet. Hearing this, Hayato almost forgot about the pain in his stomach.

    Full of lies, not a word of truth! Prison Temple Hayato cursed in his heart.

    Biyangqi was overjoyed by the praise, and it was the first time she met such a eloquent man in Pengo Lie, which was full of straight men. "Really? You'd better not lie to me."

    Toyoko: "Of course it's true. If you don't believe me, ask classmate Guiji."

    Hayato Guji: "..." Why did you drag me into the water! My stomach hurts like this, don't let me go!

    Biyangqi: "Is that so, Hayato?"

    Prison Temple Hayato felt aggrieved: "...Yes."

    Biyangqi smiled even wider, and the previous hostility was swept away, and even released Li Baoen from her arms Go down, walk to Toyoko, squeeze Sawada Tsunayoshi away, and pull Toyoko away.

    "The pick-up car is already waiting outside, let's go out quickly. Your name is Fengzhen, right? Listening to this name, it doesn't feel like R's name." Fengzhen accepted Biyangqi's enthusiasm well, and said with a smile: "

    Yeah , Sister, I am from Country Z, and I came to R because..."

    The two walked farther and farther, without any scruples about other people, and left the people behind behind. The people behind could only look at the backs of the two of them talking with each other.

    Li Baoen: "..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "..."

    Hayato Gojiji: "..."