Chapter 24 - Caught

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
Jungkook and Yn were cuddling on their couch after there little baby Jonghan slept. Yn was feeling very restless these days as she knew she has murdered his forced wife "Moon" he also knew about this but he was also sure that he won't even let a single hair touch her till he is alive.

Yn - Koo..
She whispered.

Jungkook - Yes my love?
He asked as he continued to keep her close to him as he held her hands together and he was just holding her close to him and he was just looking down at her face.

Yn - What if I get caught?
She asked worried.

Hearing that Jungkook went silent for a few seconds and he sighed before he started to speak back to her slowly.

Jungkook - You won't get caught, at this point they have nothing. There is no way they can put you in jail.
Jungkook said, he did know that they found stuff but he didn't want to tell that to his wife as it might only make her worry even more and this would be the last thing she needed. He wanted to keep positive right now and not think about the worst case scenario.

Yn - But koo what if we get a call from Korea saying that they need me to come back so that they can arrest me!!
She said as she kept imagining the worst scenarios possible.

Jungkook - They aren't going to do that, that is just your mind starting to play games on you with those worst possible scenarios. Trust me, they aren't going to call us anytime soon. So, please stop worrying yourself so much, trust me everything will be fine.
He said trying her best to calm her mind down.

Jungkook did hear her concerns and he knew that she was thinking of all the worst possible scenarios right now but he wanted to help her so that she could calm her mind. Everything was going to be okay and nothing will happen at all, so he just wanted her to realize this now.

Yn - Hm right but Koo what if they arrest me then?
She asked again.

Jungkook - They won't arrest you... But just in case if they did, I have a whole plan on how to make sure you do not go back into jail. So please, stop worrying so much, ok?
He said, making her understand that nothing will happened to her because he is gonna protect her like a shield.

Jungkook wanted her to chill out so he kept being patient with her until she stops worrying so much. But he had to ask himself if this would have her worry less or worry more if he did keep speaking about this subject.

Jungkook - Just, please don't worry... I have this everything under control, I promise.
He said while creasing her hair.

Yn - Right my rich husband.
She said and pecked his cheeks.

He let out a little giggle and he was starting to smile and he looked into her eyes as he rubbed her cheeks.

Jungkook - Yeah, don't ever forget how rich I am.
He said with a playful look on his face.

Jungkook was in a good mood now that he saw his wife start to smile as well and he looked down as her cheeks and just continued to rub them with his fingers.

Yn - Right Right
She said and scoffed and laughed.

25 Days Later
Yn was cooking dinner where as Jungkook was playing with Jonghan in the living room. When suddenly Yn's phone started ringing as Yn picked it up.

On Call
Yn - Hello?

??: Hello, I am calling from the Head branch of Republic of Korea's XYZ company connected with Japan!