Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's Dad - But son-
Was harshly cut off mid sentence.

Jungkook - No dad, don't call me son! You don't even have the right to call me that anymore!

— Jungkook ended the call

Jungkook immediately ended the call as he was not in a mood to talk to his father any longer. He was so exhausted and angry now that he barely had any energy to continue talking to them. He took a deep breath as he put his phone back on the table, still holding it in his hand tightly as he clenched his hand around it. He was not satisfied with this situation one bit, but he was also not willing to argue with them anymore now as he was too tired.

He was just sitting on the couch staring at the floor when he heard the door open and close he looked up and saw Yn with their son in her arms. She smiled and sat beside him.

He had his glance over at her for a moment before he looked back down. He did feel a little overwhelmed at the situation right now as he was just so exhausted but he was also happy to see her and she looked gorgeous. It was a mix of many emotions going up against each other right now as he couldn't focus on one specific emotion as of yet.

Yn - What happened koo you look stressed?
She asked, keeping her hand on top of his.

Jungkook - Oh just some issues with my parents.
He said with his voice still tense from the anger he felt at his parents. He was really annoyed with them right now, and his tone had a mix of all kinds of emotions at this moment. But as soon as she put her hand on his, he felt himself start to calm down as a tiny bit of ease came over him. He was still breathing heavily as he was still tense but the little hand on him was giving him some level of comfort right now.

Yn - Oh them again?
She sighed heavily.

Jungkook - Yeah them again.
Jungkook didn't really like how his parents were now being at all and it was taking a toll on his mentally. At the same time though he felt happy that she was right here with him, making him feel comfortable as he kept feeling her hand on his. The anger was still there a little bit but he was doing his best to avoid shouting again. He was trying to calm himself down as much as he could right now after that.

Yn - You should lay down for sometime let's go to our room Hm?
She said and patted his hair.

Jungkook - Yeah you're right, I am a little bit tired, we should go back in there so I can lay down for a bit.
He had calmed down enough now to be able to listen to her and go back to their room with her. He stood up and took her hand as he waited for her to do the same and they started to move towards their room together.

Jungkook - You should sleep now, we should all get a good rest after today.
He said softly as he put the baby boy in the little crib beside him and then laid down close to her, pulling her in for a hug as he tried to make himself and her comfortable enough to sleep.

Jungkook - I really don't know my love, but we're free now, and we are each other's family now and that's all that matters. They don't deserve us, and we don't need to prove anything to them.
He said as he kept her in his arms close, holding her body as gently as possible. He was going to protect his new family with his soul from anything that was bad in this world and that includes his annoying parents who tried to destroy his happiness. He would never let anything come between him and his family.