Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here

Start from the beginning

He suddenly stopped eating and his eyes slowly drifted to her, realising that he felt her eyes on his face. His eyes locked on to hers for a moment and he could see that she was staring at him. He then smirked a little as he asked her a question.

Jungkook - Were you staring at me?
He asked as he kept his gaze locked onto hers and did not break it. The smile kept plastered on his face as he waited for her answer.

Yn - Is there any problem in me staring at my husband?
She asked smiling.

Jungkook - No. Not at all.
He replied as he looked back into her eyes and smiled at her sweetly. She was so cute in this moment as he continued to gaze at her for a few moments before continuing to eat his food. He wanted to continue eating as he was pretty hungry but he couldn't help himself but stare at her right back.

Jungkook - Baby aren't you gonna eat?
He asked looking at her empty plate.

Yn - I guess I got a little into staring at you that I forgot to eat my food.
She replied as she started to eat her food now. After all, her appetite was back and she couldn't possibly let the delicious food go to waste.

The fact that he cared so much about her made her feel happy even in such a simple task, she really felt loved. She gave him another smile as she sat back down and allowed him to serve her as she let him take care of her. He was truly the perfect husband and even though they both had a twisted and dark secret hidden in their closet, they made the perfect couple who would go to any length to protect each other.

Jungkook - Let me feed you

The fact that he was so intent on feeding her made her feel so happy. She was already used to him being this caring towards her but she loved every aspect of it. She just sat there as she looked up at him waiting for him to start feeding her.

— 1 Month 15 Days later
Yn had now started to look more pregnant and the baby was clearly showing inside of her stomach. She was very uncomfortable but she still looked stunning despite everything. She still had a glow on her face even though she was so uncomfortable as she had experienced so many things in the past few months. The pregnancy had been a bit tough on her for a while but now she was doing much better and was able to handle it to the fullest. She was back to being herself completely.

Yn was laying on her bed scrolling through her phone. She was really bored as Jungkook was in office.

Suddenly she got a call from her best friends Jisoo and Wonwoo.

They wanted to do her pregnancy photo shoot.

30 Minutes Later

Jisoo and Wonwoo reached her house. As soon as Yn heard a knock at the door and she knew it had to be them. She quickly stood up from her bed as she straightened her dress up a little and went to open the door to let them in. She looked at them with a big smile on her face as she couldn't wait to start the photo shoot but she wasn't sure how comfortable it would be right now as she was pretty far into her pregnancy.

They both hugged her.

Jisoo - Aigoo our pretty best friend, you are looking so pretty.
She said and broke the hug.

Yn smiled brightly as she felt their hug wrapping around her before breaking it. She didn't feel too comfortable hugging people right now as her stomach was starting to get way too big and the baby was pushing against everything in there and made it uncomfortable but she forced the thought out of her mind for now to enjoy the moment. She looked at Jisoo and then her eyes went to Wonwoo, she gave him a quick smile as she greeted him and broke the hug with him.