Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As they get ready for the day, they smile at each other and share a warm embrace, grateful to have each other by their side.

They decide to go for a long walk together, enjoying the sunny weather and taking in the breathtaking views of Busan. They hold hands as they stroll through the city, taking in the architecture and history.

They are happy to be together and feel a sense of peace and contentment now that they have moved past the drama of the engagement party.

Yn - Jungkook
She calls out his name, catching his attention.

Jungkook - Yes, darling?
He asked sweetly.

Yn - I am scared.
She said in a vey low tone.

Yn - What if your mom goes and tells everything to your first wife and father what are we gonna do then?
She said abut hesitate.

Jungkook - I know it can be a scary situation, but we will stay strong and face whatever comes our way. We cannot control what others may do or say, but we can hold each other close and stand up for what we believe in. Trust in our love and commitment to each other. We will face it together. Okay, my love? You are my first priority and my only love. I will always choose you and us over anything else.
He said, making her heart melt.

Yn - Thank you so much koo I love you so much.
She said placing a peck on his cheek. Making him blush.

Jungkook - I love you more, baby. Always and forever.
He said making her smile.

Yn - Wanna go and buy some dresses for our marriage?
She asked.

Jungkook - I'd love to go dress shopping with you, baby. Let's go find our dream gowns.
He said.

Yn - Hehe let's go.
She said and giggled.

Jungkook - Let's go, my love. It's time for us to find those stunning dresses for our special day.
He said, with his iconic bunny smile.

Yn - Can I call my friends? They Will help me and you can call Tae and Chim.
She said, as it would be fun having the close ones come and help them.

Jungkook - Of course, baby. You can call your friends and I'll call Tae and Chim. Let's get started on our wedding preparations together!
He said and texted them, to meet them at xxx mall.

Yn - Ok I'll call Wonwoo and Jisoo.
She said and called them.

-Time Skip
📍Mall

They reached the bridal store, they saw Jisoo, Wonwoo, Jimin and Taehyung standing there. Jungkook and Yn waved towards them making them smile.

Jungkook and Yn are all smiles when they see their friends, happy to have their support and excited about finding their dream wedding dresses. Yn hugged Jisoo and then Wonwoo. Jungkook and Yn join the other couple, wrapping each other in a warm hug. Their excitement and happiness.

Yn - Wait wait..Jungkook you go with Taehyung and Jimin Oppa to suit store, you can't see me buy the gown. You can only see the gown on our wedding day.
She said and pushed him towards his friends.

But Jungkook being Jungkook was stubborn and got attached to Yn and said he won't leave.

Jungkook's stubbornness earns him a warm smile from Yn. She is amused by his determination to be by her side during every aspect of the wedding planning, and she is touched by his unwavering love and support. But she knows that she has to follow her wishes for her perfect wedding day, and she wants to surprise him with the dress she has picked out. She gently takes his hand and smiles at him.