Chapter fourteen{ Natsume-sensei?,}

Rose's pov

I got change before i visit father's room which was at the basment since Ane-san told me a detective attempt to assassinate father.

I wore a black long sleev top and a white knee length skirt. And some accessories. And my white and black heels.

I was brushing my hair, when I saw a calico cat at my window

I stood up and appraoched it. I opened my window to let it in and saw bright light everywhere.

" You've grown to be like your mother, Rose Mori," The cat was now a man in his fifties.

" Umm, do I know you?," I asked.

" Well, I've known your mother and father, even before you were born," He said.

" Anyways, Where is your father?," He asked.

" Father is at the basement. Father is ill," I said sadly.

" Are you certain of that?, that as well check now," he said.

I gasped and went to the basement like lightning.

I opened the door of the basement and saw the bed empty.

' He's gone!?,'

" Not to worry, Rose, Your father has left in his own will," Hirotsu said.

' I hope he's okay,'

Third person's pov

" I have already told your men, They have known the location of the ability user," Natusme said to his two disciples.

" And my daughter, is she fine?," Mori asked. Worriedly.

" Yes, I just met her, She seem to resemble her deceased mother, does she now?," Natsume chuckled.

" Natsume-sensei!, Is father there!?," A young woman's voice called out.

" Miss?!, What are you doing here?," Katai asked.

" My father!," Rose ran to the raven hair man. Eloping her arms around his neck.

" Rose?, Aren't you supposed to be at the headquarters?," Mori asked.

" That man told me that you wouldn't at the basement and Hirotsu-san said you would be out and then I saw an explosion and here I am," She giggled.

" You cheeky girl!~" Mori rubbed his fist into her head. Aggressively.

" Father!, stop, it hurts!," She whined.

" You cheeky gril, You disobey your boss and as your father!," Mori said. Seeming to be offended.

" This must be Rose," The man with sliver hair that reaches his shoulders said.

" Yes sir, i'm Rose Mori, i believe you've known my father in so long?," She asked.

" Apparently yes, Mori-sensei does have a proper and polite daughter," Fukuzawa said. Patting her head.

" Thank you sir," She said.

" We have to get back to the others before both organization destroy each other," Rose commanded.

" Gosh, isn't she gonna be a good leader one day for the port mafia?!~my baby girl!," Mori cried like an anime girl.

" Father please stop being dramatic," She said.

" and you sound like Elise-chan now," Mori said. Still crying.

" Mori-sensei, I don't know who is the adult here?, You or your daughter?," Fukuzawa said. Offending the man even more.

" How rude of you!, Fukuzawa-dono,"