Fiffteen arc{2}

Rose's pov

I was on my way to Papa's office, together with Dazai.

" Dazai, Do you have a reason to live, up until now?," I asked. The bandage boy.

" Hmm, Maybe meeting a pretty girl like you have me a reason to life~~" Dazai flirted.

I giggled and entered the large office.

" Papa, We came as you requested and Dazai had recovered from his injury," I informed the black haired man.

" Oh!, That is wonderful dear, Radou, do you mind leaving us?," Mori asked.

" Boss, This boy is dangerous, He could attack any time," The long haired man said. Keeping Chuuya at bay.

" Don't worry, I prepared a counter attack if anything goes out of plan," Mori said.

Randou nodded and let down his seals, leaving the office afterwards.

" tch!, Annoying old man," Chuuya muttered and met my gaze.

" I-It' s you, that girl that was with that guy the other day!?" He exclaimed.

" Yes, I believe you have already met her," Mori said.

" Chuuya-kun, do you mind joining the port Mafia?," Mori said, folding his hands over his chin.

Chuuya snap and activate his ability, Breaking the floor, leaving the chair he sat untouched.

" Whatever it is that you mafia want," Chuuya growling, staring into the older man's eyes.

" I've heard not too long ago, the previous Mafia boss died from his illness, but I believe there is more to that story," Chuuya said.

" You killed him right?," Chuuya asked.

" That is true, I have killed the previous boss," Mori said, starting to lose his patience on the boy.

' Oh no, Papa is starting to lose his temper again,'I thought.

" What?!," The ginger boy exclaimed, Shock of the rumors were true.

" Goodness," Dazai sighed tiredly at the ginger boy's expression.

" I've made the previous boss's death like a illness death, by using this scalpel," Mori said, showing a shinning clean scalpel.

Mori showed the three teenagers a footage of the Port mafia vault.

" This area of the port mafia is a highly guarded area and for some reason, an intruder got in," Mori said.

A familiar figure stood at the room.

' The previous boss?,' Dazai thought.

After that slide show, Mori played the recording of the sheep organization being held hostage.

" Chuuya!, We got caught, Everyone is here!, I don't know how did we even got caught in the first place, We we-," The recording was paused.

" Your organization was at the port mafia's territory therefore, I had to punished them,," Mori said.

Chuuya tched in annoyance.

' This young man, is struggling, could it be the responsibility?,' I thought.

" Papa, if you don't mind, I would like to join Dazai and Chuuya in this mission, of course if you don't mind?," I asked politely.

" Hmm, let me think, Should I though?," Mori leaned into his folded hands.

" as request, I'll keep lady Rose safe if you allow, Mori-san," Dazai said. stepping next to me.

" Well, I guess it's decide then, Sweetheart you may go with them!," The older man clap his hand with glee.

the three nodded and left the office.

Third person's pov

After Chuuya found out his organization was captured by the Mafia, He worked with Dazai and Rose on the case about the Arahabaki.

" So, Chuuya, why were you called the king of sheep?," Rose asked.

" Tch!, That's just how people call me," Chuuya said.

" Enough chit-chatting you guys, We could company," Dazai said as a man with a gun and a pistol pointed right at Dazai and Chuuya's head.

" Just to make sure, I don't hesitate to kill even if it is a kid," The man said.

" Sure, try it, old man," Chuuya said, pressing his forehead to the gun.

' hmm, He really is just a brat,' Dazai thought, sweat drop at the side.

Chuuya activated his ability and made the Man's gravity heavy in order to make him go down.

" Hmm, you really were arrogant huh?," Chuuya said.

As the three of them were surrounded with men as a assume they were related with the man Chuuya, just defeated.

" Great chuuya, look what you just did," Dazai said.

" What do you mean, Bastard?!," Chuuya barked back.

" Guys, Can we work together for the time being please," Rose said.