Fiffteen arc{1}

Characters's ages:

Dazai-15

Chuuya-15

Rose-13

Third person's pov

Dazai were in Mori's clinic, the underground doctor. Meanwhile, Rose was looking at the selves in the office.

" Dazai-kun, I have a case for you to find, there has been a rumor of an individual that has been spotted suribachi city," Mori said.

" Who is this, Individual, Mori-san?," Dazai asked.

" take a guess," The older man said.

" A rumor of an individual that has been spotted?," Dazai thought.

" The previous boss," the male teenager said.

" Papa, do you mean if I go with Dazai," The thirteen year old Rose asked.

" It will be dangerous, dear," Mori said. With a tint of concern in his voice.

" I would keep her safe if I must, Mori-san," Dazai said and step in.

" Fine, if she gets hurt, it will be your fault, Dazai-kun," The underground doctor said. Sending shivers to their spine.

" Hmm, Who knew that you die from the suffocation of the pressure of the gravity, did you know that, Rose?," Dazai asked.

The young girl walked down the steps of the slums with Hirotsu behind her.

" Dazai, you really should stop reading that book," She said.

" awe, aren't you just the sweetest, Rose~~~," He said.

" Also, We are suppose t-," Dazai was blown to a wall.

" DAZAI!," Hirotsu and Rose exclaimed, going after the male teenager.

The fog faded and revealed another teenager with ginger hair, his body turned red.

' The gravity user, Chuuya Nakahara, also known as the king of sheep,' Rose thought.

" A kid?, I expect more from the port mafia," Chuuya said and kick Dazai's cheek harshly.

" Stop it, please," Rose said quietly.

" Huh??, What was that, princess?," Chuuya turned to the young girl.

" Rose, I can handle him, just stand back!," Dazai warned the girl.

" Stand back, Princess, Boss would be dissapointed if he finds a scar on your skin," Hirotsu said.

" Weiße Rosen!," She chanted and white roses were summonded everyone. The roses were releasing a sleeping ability.

" That should be it, thanks to you, Rose, Never knee your ability would be apply at the combat field," Dazai said.

He grab the ginger haired boy over his shoulder, like carrying Chuuya like a sack of potatoes.

" We should go back now, We have to report to boss we have recruited, Chuuya Nakahara and we will have the sheep organization hostage," Hirotsu reminded the two.

' Why would papa hold the sheep organization hostage?,' Rose thought.