Chapter eight{ New threat has come}

Rose's pov

" How has Akutagawa-kun been doing, dear?," Father asked.

" His conditions has been fully recover for the pass weeks, He seems to be back in his missions," I said.

" I see," Father said.

" Father, have you heard an organization that offer to Fukuzawa-san to sell the agency?," I asked.

" N-no, why do ask that?," He asked, clearly to be uninformed.

" One of our men had been spoting a girl and a man with different features, they must be foreign from here," I said.

" I see, my~my daughter has become a sharp one~~" Mori said. He stood up from his chair and approached me.

Bringing a hand to push back a strand of hair to my ear.

" Ros-"

" Boss!," The door flung open to reveal a ginger haired man.

" What is it, Chuuya-kun?," Mori asked.

" It's about Ane-san, she's planning to take back Kyoka," He said.

" Kyoka-chan?, hasn't she dispatched already?," I asked.

" indeed, but Ane-san is willing to bring her back," Chuuya said.

" Well, if you're wondering if I knew about this or not, I have given Koyo-kun my permission," Mori said.

" Father, you have?," I asked.

" Yes, I will spare the girl this time," Mori said.

" Also boss, Do you mind if I borrow Rose for a while?," Chuuya asked. Slightly scared of the older man's respond.

" Of course, Chuuya-kun," Mori chuckled at the man's expression.

I giggled and ran to him, jumping into his arms. Making him lose his balance and fall to the ground.

Mori turned to the two and shakes his head. ' Young love,'

Third person's pov

" So, Chuuya, what do you need?," Rose asked.

" I need you to be with akutagawa and kaiji during the invasion of the guild's zelda cruise ship," He said.

" Of course, if you are willing too thought?," Chuuya asked.

" Of course, Chuuya, it would an honor to protect Yokohama from this new threat," Rose said and curtsies to the young man.

Rose was about to turn away when something pop up from her mind.

" Does father know any of this?," She asked.

" Yes, I have told boss about this affair and he approved of it," Chuuya said. " Now, if you mind, I have to deal with my subordinates," He said, grumpy walking away.

Rose giggled and walked back to her study.

' My, how the time sure have passed, hasn't it mother?,' Rose glance to her mother's portrait.

" How I wished you were here," She mumbled.