Chapter two: Rose meets the executive

Rose's pov

Father had introduced me to the members of the mafia, Some of the men had taken liking of me, and of course, Father wasn't happy about it.

I glance to the man who was drinking wine by the bar.

I pulled away from father's grasp and approached the man.

I pat his shoulder, " Who the f-," The man glance to me, ' Wow, he is attractive,' I thought.

" Hi, I'm rose, But I believe you already," I giggled, He stared at me for some time.

" Is something wrong, Sir?," I asked, the stun man.

" Rose!, Sweetheart!, There you are," The mafia boss ran to the bar area and saw his executive with his daughter.

" Rose, I see you have met Chuuya-kun here," Mori said.

" Chuuya, have you remembered my daughter, Rose, the young girl who would always admire you and Dazai-kun from afar," Chuuya stared to the woman infront of me.

' Now I remember her, that little brat who keeps on trailing me and Dazai,' Chuuya thought.

" Anyway, I'll leave you two here to talk, get to know each other, Sweetheart, I'll just be at the other side," Mori said and peck my forehead.

" So, How were you?, I haven't really seen you out of the main building though," He said.

" I haven't always been out, I was always kept protected in the port Mafia skyskrapers buildings." I said.

" You wanna hangout for some time?," He asked, finishing his little bit of wine.

" I don't know, I have a thight schedule," I said.

" But if you want, I can make room for it," I said. Thinking of a way to know about the male executive.

" sure, I'll see you in another time, princess," he winked and went to the gambling area.

I felt a hot redness on my cheeks.

' Oh my!, Is this what love at first sight feels?!,' I thought and tried to brush it off.

" Sure, Would like a champagne please," I said politely. The man nodded.

" Awe, Would you look at that, Ougai-dono, your daughter is falling in love and who knew it would be Chuuya~~~" Koyo said, amuse with the youth.

" Hmm, Rose did have a red face after Chuuya left?" Mori said.

" isn't it obvious?, Ougai-dono" Koyo said.

" Well, if any male is going to court her, they need to have my permission first," Mori said, with a stone hard expression.

" Goodness, such protective father you are," Koyo said.

Third person's pov

" I just need to relax, relax is all I need," rose said fanning herself with her hands.

" Aww!, This can't be right!, I just met him and now I have-ugh!," She threw a stone to the pond.

" You okay?," She turned and a childhood friend of hers.

" Akutagawa-kun?, Why are you here outside?," She asked.

" it's getting boring in there, What are you doing here?," he asked.

" Nothing, just taking a break for all that's happening inside," She said.

" You know if it feels better, I've been getting a shit load of paperworks to do for the past weeks," Rose manage to give out a giggle.

" There's the smile, I've been searching," He chuckled and tuck in her hair of hair.

" You know, Boss was right, You really like your mother," He said.

" She was kind and beautiful just like you," Akutagawa said.

" That's what everyone says," Rose said, " My mother was a one of a kind person, she manage to melt my father's cold heart," She said.

" Yes, she truly was," Akutagawa said

" Anyways, I have to head back, You can stay here out if you want, but Higuchi gonna be screaming like There's no tomorrow if I don't return," He said.

" Happy birthday again, White Rose," He said before going back inside.

' White Rose?,'