Fifteen arc{3}

Third person's pov

after the incident, the trio went to a local arcade for a cool down from the battle.

" Guys, should we report to papa that we still have no clue what or who is arahabaki?," Rose said, leaning into her palm, looking to the two boys. who was battling in one of the arcade machines.

" Just relax, Rose-chan, we can handle this," Dazai said, slowing crushing Chuuya.

" Game over," The machine called out, the ginger haired male had his head hung.

" Hmm, let's make a bet," Dazai said with a wicked smirk.

Chuuya stood on the machine, glaring at the smirking boy.

" If you win, then you would walk free, but if I win you would be my dog for life," Dazai smugly said.

" FINE!," Chuuya exclaimed causing other people to look at the two.

Another match was held and then once again, Chuuya lost miserably.

" Guess, the bet is final," Dazai said with an innocent expression, meanwhile Chuuya hanging his head low.

" Alright, we should get back to work now, guys," Rose said, standing from her stool. fixing her elegant dress.

Until the door bell from the entrance of the arcade rang.

Rose and Dazai turned to the two teenagers around their ages, wearing blue wrist bands.

' The sheep organization?,' Rose thought.

" What are those two doing here?," Chuuya said as he pulled his hood over his head.

" Oi!~~~ Chuuya Nakahara is here~!!!," Dazai called out. Chuuya turned to him and glared daggers.

The two sheep teenagers, ran to the two mafias and their leader.

" Chuuya, there you are!, we were looking for you," shirase said to the ginger haired male.

The two sheep members glance to the black haired boy and platinum haired girl suspeciously.

" What are those two?," The young boy asked.

Shirase instantly recognizing that Dazai was a famous member of the port mafia.

" The port mafia!," He instantly pull out his butterfly knife, pointing to the black mafioso.

" Oh!, A knife I'm so scared!," Dazai mocked the sliver haired boy.

" Dazai, That's enough, and what is your purpose here?," Rose said sternly and glance to the two sheep member.

the two members were speechless with the girl's bluntness, even Chuuya.

Rose sighed and pulled out her flip up phone, dialing her father.

" what are you doing?!," Shirase asked, pointing it towards her now.

" Papa, do you mind releasing all of the sheep member?....yes all of them.....yes unharmed as well,"  Chuuya eyed the girl suspecioulsly.

shirase's phone then rang and saw the message of all of the sheep organization is freed by the guards.

" My father had freed your organization, there is no reason for you to hunt us down now," Rose said, sharise lowered down his knife.

" now that is settled, Rose, Chuuya, we have to continue work," Dazai said.

" Work?, Chuuya would never work for the mafia," The girl with pink haired said and hung her arm around Chuuya's.

" That's right, we should get going now," Shirase said.

" Com'on let's go, Chuuya~" Yuan said and smirked at the two mafia.

" Sorry you two, you have to go back now," Chuuya said, harshly shoving Yuan from his arm.

" So, the rumors are true, are you really working for the mafia?," Shirase asked.

" The port mafia has nothing to do with this!," Chuuya said, glaring to the two, catching up with Dazai and Rose.

" Chuuya!, don't forget, the sheep leader accepted you, when you had no where to go, no identity!," Shirase said, but reach to a deaf ears.

" DANM IT!," Shirase knocked down one of the arcade machine, Yuan gasped, covering her ears.

If you guys are confuse at what I'm babbling about, This is what Rose is wearing for the this arc :)