Chapter eleven{ Corruption and kiss}

Rose's pov

' Oh no, The guild is here!,' I thought glance to lovecraft transforming into a huge creature.

" Chuuya, You're gonna have to use it," Dazai said to the male. 

" And if anything goes wrong, you already know what's next," Chuuya said.

To thee the granting of a gloomy corruption,

Taking off his leather gloves.

May you never awaken again.

Red marks were appearing all over Chuuya's body.

' So, this is corruption?, his form is so different,' I thought and held my palms together.

Chuuya's form went rampage upon the creature of the guild.

" What is that?," The blonde young man asked.

" That, is Chuuya's corruption form, I would be careful if I were you, this form could easily kill you," Dazai said, holding a knife near the blonde's throat.

' Amazing, how he could levitate at the sky like that,' I thought.

" Finish him, Chuuya," I mutter.

" ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," The landed the final blow onto the head of lovecraft.

The male landed back to the ground, laughing insanely, blasting his ability everywhere.

' Were gonna have to stop him,' I thought and approached the ginger man.

My white roses trailing behind me, surrounding the young man.

Making him fall to the ground. 

" Impressive Rose-chan, never know that your ability could make chibi-chan tone down," Dazai said.

I sat on the ground and place the Ginger haired man on my lap.

" Will you be alright on your own, Rose-chan?," Dazai asked.

" Yes," I said, " And do you mind bringing me his coat and hat," I said. He nodded and bring it to me.

" Thank you," I said softly, running my fingers through Chuuya's hair. " And, Dazai," He turned to me.

" Bring down this organization, we may be from different organization, but we love this city," I said.

" Of course, Princess, leave this to your knight and shinning armor," He said and bowed respectfully.

I smiled and hummed a unfamiliar tone.

Third person's pov

Chuuya groaned and saw he was back from his corruption form. ' God, How long was I out?,' He thought.

" Chuuya, stay down, You still have return from your rampage form, goodness were you scary," He turned and saw Rose stroking his hair gently.

" Were you hurt?!," He panicked and fall onto her form on the ground.

...

..

...

...

The two blushed madly and hid each other's faces. too embarrassed to see each other's faces.

" Umm, You have to relax, You'-" Chuuya smashed his lips to her.

The sliver hair woman was shocked, but seem relax to the warm and passionate kiss.

" Rose, look at me when I say this," Chuuya lifts her head with his finger.

" I have fallen for you since we were teenagers, I know that suicidal bastard had his eyes on you longer than I was, since he was longer in the mafia than I was," Chuuya said.

" But listen, I-I I LOVE YOU OKAY!," He said, his face was so red.

" O-Oh Chuuya," The young woman was starting to tear up.

" Chuuya, I love you too, since we were young," She said and buried her face into his chest.

" What is this feeling?, it feels fuzzy," He asked.

" Oh, my dear, is this what my mother told of what it's like to have someone who would be by your side, someone who you would protect for the rest of your life?," Rose said.

" I'll protect you, Rose, Because you are light in my world, And I hope I am to yours as well," Chuuya said and heard soft snoring.

He glance and saw the woman asleep in his arms.

He chuckled and put on his coat and hat and pick her up. probably returning to the port mafia headquarters.