Heart monitor

Authors note: slight spice in this chapter 🥵

It's night in beacon hills and Scott's done late night grocery shopping, but he's now realising that he has lost the number of the right floor where he parked the car.

He clicks the car keys and hears the faint distant beep a bottle rolls out of the bag and he curses under his breath "damn it" just when he went to grab it, it rolls back towards him, he hears the faint echo of a familiar cackle in the air along side with a growl, right in front of him.
He bolts for it just as he is running for his life he hears the quick pace of hooves hitting heavily on the concrete he looks over his shoulder and nearly trips over his own feet when he sees Oscars new form chasing him.

(Just picture a male in place of the female and this is basically what Oscar's form looks like, but a bit more fleshy and more bones)

Oscar sees this and taunts with his stitched up mouth,forms into a menacing smile,and right next to him is Derek running on all fours.

Scott dives behind a car and waits for battered breath when he hears hades slow to a stop and he can hear the hooves clacking against the ground as if taunting him even further.

He makes a break for it and starts running across the cars making the alarms go off as Scott is making a getaway Oscar nods his head in approval "not bad". Derek standing next to him with his arms crossed and with his usual scowl "not good enough".

And then they hear the ring tone of his phone going off and that gets Oscar to shake his head in disappointment and starts having his arms begin to stretch out even more making the claws drag across the ground and flings them towards Scott and pin him against the wall.

He gives a scream but then calms down when he sees the duo Oscar gives a wave his direction"Hi~" but Derek gives a deadpan "You're dead".

Oscar let's Scott fall to the ground and he starts shifting back into his human form while his stretching his arms over his head Scott stares for a beat and exclaims "what the hell was that?!".

Oscar jumps down and walks over to him and start patting dust of off his clothes and starts dragging him but the elbow "walk and talk babe, walk and talk". Derek walks ahead without looking back "Said I was gonna teach you. I didn't say when, and how".