Prologue

Many centuries ago a village nearby the sea was a feeding ground to the horse demon Nuckelavee every full moon even though the beast was held at bay by Mither ò the sea during the summer it still somehow worms it's way out every full moon or when the glow was at its Luster out of desperation the village would try and give the beast a bride to give them time during the Harvest season but the nuckelavee was not satisfied and would kill every bride sent his way however, one spring day a beautiful young woman would stray too close to the waters and the demon nearly had her life but strangely she wasn't afraid or repulsed buy it's skinless form or it's long arms that would dangle to the ground she simply smiled.. and closed her eyes as if accepting her fate..the beast tilted its head in curiosity wondering why she wasn't screaming or trying to flee in terror as if noticing the questioning gaze she simply said while stroking the face of the horse "I'm not afraid, giving your appearance and reputation around here, if anything I'm simply curious".
The nuckelavee relaxed it's posture as did his horse he was attached to then he did something that shocked the young woman he begins to grow human skin and detaching himself from the back of the horse and in its place was a beautiful and handsome young man and a black stallion that stood above the man's height which couldn't have been around 6ft while the woman was 5'5 the man had a tan complexion, black long hair and beautiful brown eyes the young maiden however was the opposite she had Fiery red hair that shone like flames during the day, eyes that shines like the deepest emerald, skin fair and delicate like a rose and lips like that of peach.
The nuckelavee asked her name and she replied in a soft and caring voice "my name is..".