As the three girls get back on their feet, Ruby addresses to Penny and asks

Ruby: "Penny? What are you doing here?"

Penny is quick to reply. 

Penny: "Oh. Hey guys. I've been doing some clean-up and helping set up for the Vtyal Festival. The other workers have to sleep for the day."

The heiress angrily asks.

Weiss: "You're doing this at night?!"

Still smiling, Penny responds.

Penny: "Of course!"

Before any of them can say another word, Ruby cuts in.

Ruby: "We don't have time! We have to get to the docks."

Curiously, Penny goes to ask.

Penny: "Oh? But why?"

They then explained the situation to Penny. That Yang and Blake are in danger and Y/N went ahead without them to go to the docks to aid them. Absorbing their words, Penny place her hands happily together. 

Penny: "Yang found Blake? Stupendous! I saw Yang earlier. She was looking for Blake and asked me where Blake was, and I pointed her in the right direction."

Groaning to herself, Weiss turns to Ruby.

Weiss: "I suggest we leave."

Ruby nods to that.

Ruby: "Alright. Thanks for telling us, Penny."

Penny: "Wait! I want to join you guys. I can help."

Ruby and Weiss share a quick look only to look back at Penny.

Weiss: "I'm not so sure."

Ruby: "Penny, it's going to be dangerous, you know."

Penny smilingly replies and gives a salute to them.

Penny: "Don't worry because I'm combat-ready!"

Ruby seems torn and Weiss just pinches her brow before dragging Ruby towards the docks. 

Weiss: "This weirdo can do whatever she wants. We got to get to the docks."

Penny begins following after them and asks chipperly.

Penny: "Should I call the authorities?"

Weiss: "Yeah, sure. Whatever."

They get going as they rush over to aid Yang, Blake, and Y/N as Penny calls the cops.

________________________________________________________________________________

Back with Yang and Blake, who have taken down most of Roman's goons, leaving Roman on his own. Roman manages to hold off Blake but, Yang begins proving to be an issue as she constantly punches viciously at him as he tries to block them with his cane and getting push back by her.