Roman: "What the- Oh, for f-"

As Blake takes off her bow, she pleads to the Faunus in the crowd of robbers to think about what they're doing.

Blake: "Think about it! What you're doing will only hurt the image and reputation of the Faunus to the rest of the world!"

Two of them give pauses while the rest aren't impressed by her remark. Roman laughs her off.

Roman: "What reputation!?"

Before using his cane to fire at Blake's feet to escape from her grasp.

Blake: "...?!"

Yang: "Blake!"

Yang rush in to Blake's side with Blake manage to survive the blast with a shadow clone. Soon enough, a fight between Roman, his men, Blake, and Yang ensues. Yang is of course, a powerhouse, beating up every grunt. Punching them, elbowing them, and punching them some more. During this fight, Roman looks at Yang as he begins to recall.

Roman: "Huh, I think saw you before at Junior's, Blondie... heh, what a dumb coincidence."

Roman goes to shoot a blast from his cane at Yang, causing an explosion. Once the smoke clear, Roman is surprised to see Y/N behind Yang, holding Crimson and Violet, having block the blast with his two pistols.

Yang: "Y/N!"

Roman: "Ah, great. It's you."

Y/N: "Hello, Torchwick. It's been a while."

As he said this, Y/N charge forward, shooting at Roman while the crime boss does his best to dodge and block them. Y/N transform his pistols into swords, clashing with his cane. As the two trade blow after blow, the crime boss comments. 

Roman: "What? Red is not here to back you up?"

Y/N just snickers back. 

Y/N: "Please. I still got back-up."

Roman kick him off to the side, behind some large crates. Y/N was about to shoot at the crime boss until a long chain wrap around Y/N's waist, pulling him away from the fight.

Roman: "What the?"

Blake & Yang: "Y/N!!"

As Y/N get flung back, he ends up hitting the side of a large dust crate before crashing down on the ground. He looks up to see his masked cousin, walking slowly towards him. 

Y/N: "Darius? What are you doing here?"

In response, Darius uses his Shockwave to forcibly push Y/N back on the large crates, crashing into them. Darius dash over to Y/N to strike at him with his katana only to be block by Y/N's swords.

Darius: ("I'm not convinced... that you of all people could change... not after everything you put me through... after everything you did.")

Y/N manage to push him back as he goes to draw out Grimm Slayer. Darius drops the chain he used on him and set his fighting stance.

________________________________________________________________________________

During all of this, Ruby and Weiss are rushing to back up Yang and Blake using Ruby's semblance, with Ruby even seeing Yang take damage on her team leader's read out, she has on her scroll. Blake's status on the team leader read out is unavailable because she shut off her scroll so, they wouldn't be able to track her. 

Weiss: "Where did Y/N go?"

Ruby: "He said he went ahead of us."

Spurred onward by their teammates being in danger, the two are hightailing it, running as fast as they could until they bump into Penny from her side, who is doing a surprising amount of work by herself aka holding four large trash bins. The three end up collapsing to the concrete floor.