DAY 3: WHY SEIGED?

Why should there be a seige? When one is born again, can they still be under a seige?

Psalms 34:19, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: But the LORD delivereth him out of them all."

We only became truly righteous when Jesus took upon himself our sins.
The Bible says, MANY are the afflictions of the righteous.

Afflictions are real but deliverance is certain in Christ.
Galations 5:1, "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."

You were made free, stay in that freedom.
Salvation is progressive and it is in 3Dimension.
We have been saved, we are being saved and we shall be saved.

Galations 4:1-5, "Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be Lord of all; but is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: but when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons."

God refers to affliction as tutors.
We often tend to forget God, so he allows affliction to hit again. People like that are babes/children. Once they receive blessings, they leave the presence of God and become visitors to him. Then affliction becomes their teacher.
*Affliction shall no longer be my teacher. My time is now.

Nahum 1:8-9, "But with an overrunning flood, he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies. What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time."

Every affliction of the past stays in the past. Affliction shall not arise the the second time.

Isaiah 42:21-22, "The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law and make it honourable. But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore."

God takes pleasure in honouring his word.
Psalms 138:2, "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

The thieves in our lives have been apprehended. My deliverance will not be stolen from me.

Every thief in any aspect of our lives, an arrest is placed upon them now. Vomit what you have stolen.

Job 20:14-20

To whatever has been hijacked, the word of God has been released to apprehend every thief. Recover all now.

We are God's people. We are covenant children. God formed for himself.
Things are changing in my favor.

To be besieged means: trapped, imprisoned, spoiled, robbed, looted, preyed upon and left without deliverance.

Exodus 3:7-9
Out of limitation to limitlessness
Out of bondage to liberty.
Out of ridicule to honor.

God hears you. Sieges don't surprise God.
Genesis 15
Sieges are seasonal but some people are long overdue for deliverance.

Psalms 126:1

Ecclesiastics 7:8

Exodus 12:36

2 Chronicles 20:14-end

If God is involved, I am a winner.
Amen