Day 2:Eliminating your limitations "Doubt and unbelief"

Day 2 of 21 days of glory 2023

*Topic:" Eliminating your limitations (Doubt and unbelief)"*

Isaiah 45 vs 19(I have not spoken in secret, In a dark place of the earth; I did not say to the seed of Jacob, ‘Seek Me in vain’; I, the Lord, speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.)

Isaiah 40 vs 31(But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.)

2 Corinthians 3 vs 18( But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.)

# There are  2 crucial things to eliminate in order to receive God's attention in prayer;

*#  Doubt
#  unbelieve*

*Doubt*

A state of uncertainty, unstable, unable to maintain position.
An weak conviction.
*NB* : doubt is not a total absence of faith,

*Unbelieve*

Scepticism: No conviction. Without even an iota of faith.
Unbelief is a total refusal to believe regardless of the evidences at hand.

Mark 9 vs 23 (Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”)

# It is better to cry out to Jesus Christ and ask for a greater level of faith.

Matthews 14 vs 30-31(But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!” And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”)

_When in doubt, you can cry out to God as  Peter did._

#  Jesus adressed his low level of faith.
Circumstances surrounding one's situation can cause a shift of faith, panic and doubt.

# Doubt is generated by our eye-sight, natural human senses .
Peter was shaken because he saw the wave, he responded to  his 5 senses.

We are called to a higher level, where we will not be moved by what we sense humanly, but by the spirit.

2Corinthians 5 vs 7( for we walk by faith and not by sight)

_NB: Unbelief is evil, and is by choice._

*Watch out: Doubt and unbelief are prayer assassins*

# Every atom of doubt must be eliminated from our hearts, in the place of prayer, so that our prayers will receive attention from our heavenly  Father.

James 1vs5-8 ( If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.)

# It is very vital to have a strong conviction before going to pray.

Hebrews 11vs 6( But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.)

Hebrews 3 vs 10- 12 ( Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.’ So I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ” Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;)

# A heart with unbelief is evil and will never please God and will hinder one from entering  into His rest.

Mark 11 vs 24( Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.)

Jeremiah 33 vs 3(‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’)

# When we dare to call, our father is ready to answer.

Isaiah 65 vs 24(“It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.)

# Have a state of conviction that before you call, God has answered already.

Isaiah 58 vs 9(Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; You shall cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’ “If you take away the yoke from your midst, The pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,)

Matthew 7vs7-8(“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.)

# There is a platform to ask, where your request is answered before you even speak.

*Prayer*

•I cancel every thing that is challenging my Faith

•Father In Jesus name, I believe in your word, I believe Jesus Christ is the son of God, my savior, deliverer and my soon coming king.

•I believe all your promises in the holy scriptures are ye and amen in Christ Jesus.

• I hereby eliminate and renounce every atom of fears, doubt and unbelief in my life In Jesus name

• I come against every force that has blinded my mind so I will constantly doubt and disbelief God’s promises for my life as is written in His word In Jesus name.

•By the power of the Holy Ghost, I break every covering-cast upon my mind that has disallowed me to know Jesus Christ by revelation.

•Dear lord Jesus ignite my spiritual senses to come alive so I can be properly aware of spiritual realities of your kingdom.

•I hereby renounce and reject any evil-heart of unbelief and doubt in me in Jesus mighty name.

•Oh God increase my faith, help me to trust you more and more daily.

•Dear Lord Jesus, I want to be steadfast and immovable in my faith. Do not let me go astray in my heart or get tossed by wind and storms of life, Help me never to depart from the living God.

Amen