1st Day

Psalms 62:11 "God hath spoken once; Twice have I heard this; That power belongeth unto God."

Psalms 34:5-6, "They looked unto him, and were lightened: And their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles."

John 3:14-15, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

1 Samuel 2:9-10, "He will keep the feet of his saints, And the wicked shall be silent in darkness; For by strength shall no man prevail. The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; Out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: The LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; And he shall give strength unto his king, And exalt the horn of his anointed."

•Every seige, known and unknown, physical or spiritual, come to an end NOW in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 4:24, "For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God."

•There is no part of a seige that is good.
•When we talk about a seige we talk bout the oppressor and oppressed.
Be the one in control of the seige. Take the seige to the enemy.
•God has made all your enemies, his enemy.

Joshua 6:1-5, "Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in. And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour. And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days. And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets. And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him. And Joshua the son of Nun called the priests, and said unto them, Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD."

*The enemy tried to block what God has already given to his children but the seige is now over.
*Many people look but not a lot SEE. Learn to look beyond the seeing and see the invisible.
As children of God we should see what ordinary people would not.

Proverbs 6:26-29, "For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: And the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. Can a man take fire in his bosom, And his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, And his feet not be burned? So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; Whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent."

Life is beyond the natural. It is controlled in the spirit.
Nothing happens by coincidence.
The enemy doesn't want to let go of the things that are ours already
What others are not going to see, you see it.
SEE. There must be a vision.

The 1st deliverance is you get the right eyes. Not eyesight but insight, inner vision.

God has given us the
1) Land
2) Kings
3) Mighty men of valor
This is when power changes hands.

Refuse to remain a victim.

Prayer
•The seige is over in every aspect of my life.
•Oh Lord, open my eyes to fine opportunities in my challenges.
•Psalms 63:1-9, "O God, thou art My God; early will I seek thee: My soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee In a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, So as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness Is better than life, My lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; And my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, And meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, Therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: Thy right hand upholdeth me. But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, Shall go into the lower parts of the earth."

Amen