DAY 13:Dealing with the powers at city gates

*Day 13 of 21 days of glory*

*Topic: "Dealing with the powers at city gates"
*
Gates: Barriers put in place to control entry and exit.

Psalms 31 vs 21( Blessed be the Lord, For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!)

# There are strongholds that keep cities under siege, except the Lord helps you, access to the city is a mirage.

Ecclesiastics 10 vs 15( The labor of fools wearies them, For they do not even know how to go to the city!)

■ There is a way to the city, you need to find the actual way to the city.

Acts 12 vs 10 - 11( When they were past the first and the second guard posts, they came to the iron gate that leads to the city, which opened to them of its own accord; and they went out and went down one street, and immediately the angel departed from him. And when Peter had come to himself, he said, “Now I know for certain that the Lord has sent His angel, and has delivered me from the hand of Herod and from all the expectation of the Jewish people.”)

■ If not for the Help of God through angels, Peter would have remained in prison.

# You can be physically in a city, but if you have not broken through the spiritual gates, then you will labor, toil and struggle to survive.

They are career gates, institutional gates ,financial gates, departmental  gates and so forth.
You can breakthrough these gates only by the help of God.

*NB* : The fact that you found physical access to a city  does not mean you have complete access.

■ These gates cannot be lifted by simply wishing or desiring and working hard physically,  it will take divine help.

# Many people are scavengers, feeding on crumbs despite their qualifications, because they have not received access to cities spiritual gates.

*NOTE* : some people are not only under siege from the new city entered,  but they carry familiar spirits who control their moves, kept them bound in chains ( just like Peter), and are constantly intercepting their moves.

Matthew 16 vs 18(And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”)

Psalms 24 vs 1-7 ( The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the waters. Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive blessing from the Lord, And righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face. Selah Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.)

Zechariah 1 vs 18 -21(Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were four horns. And I said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these?” So he answered me, “These are the horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.” Then the Lord showed me four craftsmen. And I said, “What are these coming to do?” So he said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one could lift up his head; but the craftsmen are coming to terrify them, to cast out the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter it.”)

*Horns* : Weapons to afflict and cause harm to God's children.

■ "Horns that scatter have scattered Judah" ;
The forces that scattered my praise, testimony, and wellbeing.

■ " The craftsmen" : Angels sent by God to deal with the horns, so that God's people will lift up their heads, and no longer live in shame an defeat.

■ The demonic network that keeps people in a pot

Ezekiel 11 vs 1-13(To read)

# The evil plans and wicked counselors that kept people in a " caldron"( big pot cooking people), must be dealt with, in order for God's people to receive freedom.

Revelations 3 vs 7( “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”: “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.)

*PRAYERS*

# Every evil structure acting as barriers to prevent my access and profitable entry into the treasure of this nation, I come against you today in the name of Jesus Christ.

# Every diabolic power that has besieged and is holding this nation to ransom, you are hereby overthrown INJC.

# I receive God’s marvelous kindness in this city and in the nation.

# Father in the name of Jesus Christ I receive wisdom from above to know and discover speedily the right way to this nation.

# I refuse to toil, I refuse to be wearied IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

# Father let there be angelic intervention on my behalf to open to me the iron-gates of this nation. Please release your angels to rescue and Deliver me from the HEROLD of this country and from the expectations of my people.

# In accordance to your word oh lord, ..”I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it”.. Build my life that the gates of hell shall not prevail against me.

# Oh ye gates of this nation: Homeaffairs, professional bodies, Financial institutions, and the climate of this nation lift-up your heads by accept my entry from now on that the king of glory may come in IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

# Every wicked horn (demonic weapon) being used to hinder, frustrate and to keep people grounded, backward and downcast in this country, I deploy God’s special angels to beat them down and scatter them before me IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

# Oh God destroy evil plans and wicked counsels of our leaders.
I denounce every caldron cooking people in this nation. I prophesy against every divisive,insightful, blood-thirsty leaders in this nation In Jesus name.

# I receive the keys in to the treasure house of this nation. I declare that access is granted to me from today IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

AMEN