15 | The Cuplrit's Been Found?

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ the culprit's been found? 𓂃
❪ date   :   09.06.23

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

"Hey, Y/n! Wait for me."

You turned around and found a panting Su-ji, running towards you with a sheet in her hands. You stopped in your tracks with a raised brow. 

"Y/n, look! A girl likes my brother and this is what she's written for him," she laughed. "I mean, he's so freaking ugly," she handed over the sheet to you that made you widen your eyes.

While she was busy laughing, you asked her, "Where'd you get this from?"

"Why? What's wrong? Anyway, I don't know. He just called me to his room and asked me whose this is, because he thought that I wrote it for some other guy. For a while, I panicked so bad 'cause I thought that he found that poem I wrote for Jimin," she said with her cheeks flushing red. 

"Okay but... how are you so assured that someone has written this for Taehyung? I mean, it could be for someone else, too."

"Maybe or maybe not. But did you read this? Just look at the way she's described his features. Pfft, exaggerated stuff!"

"And apparently it might not be a one-sided love..." you whispered to yourself. 

"What?" Su-ji asked.

"Have you even read the poem or you're just freaking out for nothing?" you rolled your eyes. 

Upon reading the poem, you knew just who had written this.

The girl with whom Taehyung was that night.

"Well, I don't really care... but why's everyone being so poetic these days? Everyone's writing poems about their crushes, hah! Does love make people poetic?" Su-ji exclaimed, cutting off your thoughts.

Well, maybe it does. Maybe just for their loved one, one's inner poet is awakened. And either that poet's love is reciprocated, or they're just deserted to drown in the ocean of one-sided lovers. 

The ocean where all the poets with an unreciprocated love die.

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ end of chapter 𓂃
❪ word count   :   340 

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━