02 | Annoying

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ 

⌗ annoying 𓂃
❪ date    :    03.01.23

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ 

Lunch break.

The only time I see him the most. The only time I'm the happiest.

"What have you brought today for lunch?" Su-ji questioned. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at her.

"Uh, I'm not sure. I haven't opened it to check even once since morning," I replied. She nodded.

"Understandable. The first four periods were ridiculously boring. Maths, Literature, and a Maths proxy so Maths again and then Art. Huff."

"I like art, though," I argued.

"That way you even like Maths, you're just so good at it. A mathematician."

"I don't like Maths, I'm just good at it— oh! Tteokbokki!" Su-ji eyed me in a flattering way.

"My best friend, Y/n! You know how much I love you, right?" I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I retorted. "It's mine, only mine—"

"Heya, loser!" Taehyung popped out of absolutely nowhere and slightly pulled Su-ji's hair. I laughed with glee prominent on my face. Not only because Su-ji's face looked hilarious, but also because I finally saw him.

After 3 hours that felt like 3 years, I'm finally seeing him—that too, looking so happy and having fun. Even if he was annoying my best friend, I didn't care. They're siblings, and it's a brother's duty to annoy his sister.

He finally loosened his grip on her hair to face an irked Su-jin.

"You dumbass! What was this that you just did?!" she put her hands on her hips and growled at him.

"What? I was just loving my cute little sister. Aw! Look at you! Looking like a monkey with constipation," he pulled her cheeks rather aggressively. I choked on my food. 'What? A constipated monkey?'

"I'll go home and tell Dad as soon as he comes back from work," Su-ji smirked; she knew that this trick always works on Taehyung. I noticed Taehyung turning pale with fear.

"I'm sorry, my cute little sister! Just don't tell Dad about this, please," he begged her.

"I give you three seconds. One, two—"

"Yes, I'm going! B-bye Y/n!" he sprinted away from us, far away to another table.

But...

Did he just bid me bye?

Wait...

He just talked to me!

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ 

⌗ end of chapter 𓂃
❪ word count     :    404 

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━