12 | Paper Plane

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ paper plane 𓂃
❪  date   :   19.04.23 

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

"Noona! Please make me a paper airplane!" your younger brother shook your shoulder vigorously with a paper in his hands that interrupted your conversation with Su-ji in your room. 

Before Su-ji could even say that she could help him with that, you yelled at him irately.

"Hey, just go and ask Mom to help you!"

Your brother looked at you with saddened eyes. You didn't usually yell at him unless he had done something wrong. But what he asked you for wasn't wrong at all, right? That innocent little guy just wanted you to make him a paper plane.

"Hey, I can make you a paper airplane—"

She paused when your brother walked out of the room silently with a pout. She then glared at you and squawked, "Why were you so rude to him? He's just a kid, he was just asking you to make him a paper plane!"

On the other hand, your brother came to the living room and saw Taehyung on his phone, sitting on the couch.

For a while, he just stood there staring at him until Taehyung noticed him. A smile appeared on his face as he asked him, "What's your name, kiddo?"

"Jung Minjae," he lowly replied. "Hyung, could you make me a paper plane?"

Taehyung nodded and cooed, "Sure."

Minjae handed over the paper to Taehyung. Taehyung noticed that there was something written on the paper. Although the handwriting was quite messy he managed to read it. And although he shouldn't have read it, he decided to do that anyway.

As I write this poem
With my breath held
I just wish it flies to you
And you read it before it's too late

The crumbled piece of paper had it imprinted. Taehyung raised a brow, deciding to read it further.

I yearn to be lost in you
Lost as a beautiful dead forest
Lost as snow in the desert

I'm all right with drowning in love
If it's you
I'm all right with being blind in love
If it's you
I'm all right with dying for love
If it's you

But when I see you lost in Heather
I sob with envy and sorrow
But you look so gleeful so I shrug it off

Because if it's for you,
I'm all right with burying my sapped love
Beneath a tree
In that beautiful dead forest
Where none can see.

"Hyung, is something wrong?" Minjae asked Taehyung when he noticed him staring at the paper for way too long.

"Kiddo, I think this paper is important. Would you go fetch me another one?"

Minjae nodded.

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ end of chapter 𓂃
❪  word count   :   461  

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━