07 | Drawing Him

━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ drawing him 𓂃
❪ date : 09.03.23

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

I was at the school ground again.

Su-ji is absent but Taehyung isn't.

So I'm just celebrating another melancholic day of my life at school.

Anyway, I was trying to find something on the school grounds to sketch. My eyes kept wandering only to find their stop at him.

It's always him.

I sighed, but couldn't help but admire how gorgeous he looked.

He was reading a book, sitting beneath a tree in its shade while he struggled to keep his hair in one place because the flowing breeze could only disturb him. His face got all scrunched up whenever the breeze would disturb him. I smiled at him unintentionally and thought that I should draw him. That's a good idea.

So I sharpened my pencil and started making light strokes on the sketchbook.

It didn't take me long to make it rough. Around 30 minutes was enough. Luckily, he was still sitting there and reading the book and even my sketch looked pretty nice.

I smiled once again looking at him but it eventually dropped when a girl came and sat next to him. 

The same girl I saw that night.

But I continued to draw.

One hour went by and it was complete. He'd gone away with that girl by now, too.

This is the first sketch that I've drawn in such a short period of time—just one hour and thirty minutes. Coincidentally, my next class was just about to start, so to finish it, I just wrote my name in the bottom-right corner and a few words.

"I made you my temple, my mural, my sky
Now I'm begging for my footnotes in the story of your life."

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ end of chapter 𓂃
❪ word count : 331

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

A/N: Happy Yoongi Day!! <3