10 | My Poems About You

━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━  ━━━━ ⌗ my poems about you 𓂃 ꒱❪   date                    :     29

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ 

⌗ my poems about you 𓂃
❪   date   :    29.03.23 

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ 

Literature class.

The class you hated the most.

The most boring class ever. You loathed it to the point that sometimes you just wanted to run off somewhere while the class was still going on.

As of now, you were fiddling with your pen with your finger, staring at the empty board with the teacher constantly barking some literature-related stuff. You thought he ought to not stop at any point in time.

You threw a glance at your best friend, Su-ji, who was sitting three rows away from you. How pathetic, considering that she was the only one with whom you could talk while the teacher taught. But it was just recently that she started paying attention to Literature. What she said was that she likes a guy and writes poems about him from time to time. The guy is Park Jimin, her very own brother's best friend.

She someday wanted to impress him with her writing skills and blah, blah, blah.

You couldn't help but see yourself in her—or precisely—a rather mellow version of you.

You pondered for a while and gawked at your pen while you still fiddled with it in your hands.

And that's when you decided to write a poem about him and after almost twenty minutes of your pen swiftly gliding on the last page of your Literature notebook, you finally let out a sigh of satisfaction.

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ 

⌗ end of chapter 𓂃
❪ word count   :   296 

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

a/n:
are you curious about the poem? 👀