09 | My Mind & Heart

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ my mind & heart 𓂃
❪ date : 18.03.23

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

"Hey," Su-jin nudged my arm as we walked in the school corridors, making our way to our respective classes. My gaze was fixed on my phone's screen, but I immediately turned it off, kept it in my pocket, and looked up at her.

"What?"

"I saw you blushing," she smiled cheekily. I raised a brow in confusion.

 "What do you mean?"

"I saw you blushing when he greeted you," her smile soon changed into a teasing smirk. I realized what she was talking about and made a silly excuse, "I don't blush. I just have a cold and it was very cold outside, so you see," I elucidated to her. She rolled her eyes.

"How long are you gonna pretend, girl? Just say it to me; to him!" she beamed with excitement written all over her face. I sighed in dismay. Obviously, he won't tell his younger sister about the love of his life.

"I don't like him at all. That's that. End of the discussion," I blurted out and entered my class. She couldn't follow me since the teacher entered the class right after me, so she hurried to her own class. Hers is History, mine is Mathematics. But I didn't feel like doing Math at all today, although it's my favorite subject. I felt like I couldn't do it because there was a lot going on in my mind leaving no space for mathematical calculations or even for applying the simplest formulas.

 It isn't new, though.

Ever since that night, it feels like my mind has gone numb. It won't work at all. When mom told me to get some stuff from the market, I forgot to take almost four things out of ten. This usually never happens; it never happened before.

I thought he only ruled my heart but now I realize that he has control even over my mind.

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━

⌗ end of chapter 𓂃
❪ word count : 371 

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━