Chapter 32:Breaking Balls

Start from the beginning

"I'm enjoying this...My Friend is so whipped and unfortunately he's seeing it but denying to it" Finn stated and I also ignored his comment, I know what they are trying to do and it won't work.

"mind I take my Interim?" for fuck sake that's so lame of me to say but it's already out as I cursed myself silently.

"and who are you? Interim at a wedding arena?" he had the gut to question me. Dullard or whatever they called his name sounded so familiar.

"trust me if you know who I am... you won't dare to question me. Excuse her before you lose your company" I threatened irately.

" who the fuck did you think you are to threaten me at a wedding arena" he stated standing on his feet. I blinked my eyes severally to be sure I heard him correctly.

"fuck...?

"I'll go with you Mr. Alcantara" Bianca said interrupting me rashly as the Brazilian's eyes shot up.

"A-Alcan-tara...as in the CEO OF HAY CORPORATION?" his eyes fell in fear.

"I'm so sorry... I've always wanted to meet with you in person... I'm Tom Dollard, the Director of the SMF company at Brazil... I'll like to collaborate with you someday... I didn't know she was with you but you can go with her now" he stated fearfully like he can stop me before as I pulled Bianca's hand out of the arena where we sat.

I glanced briefly at my friends as they all had this secret mockery laugh they were all trying to hold back but I ignored and walked past them.

we were far from the crowd but still at the Adriatic Sea before she removed her hands abruptly as if my skin burnt hers. I don't know why that action left a sting in my heart.

"what do you want? Why are you still doing this to me? Is my apology not enough?" she said barely sparing me a glance as her blue eyes sparkled in anger and clouded with tears in which she was trying to hold back.

I studied her and I must say she was really beautiful tonight as the Cream gown hugging her features perfectly and the way she braided her red hair up leaving her tanned skin to glow under the illuminating light. Her sharp eyes was beautiful and even more beautiful at her angry state.

Something was different about her today but I can't seem to wrap around my head what exactly was going on with her.

She wasn't on the necklace today, part of me was sad. My eyes travelled to her cleavage but I tried my ultimate best to avert it away. Damn it! Why does she affect me this much?

"what's your deal with that Brazilian?" I tried to steady my voice

"it's none of your business" she snapped at me

"Really, need I remind you that you still work for me..."

"let me also enlighten you that I won't be there forever and I need other contracts to keep me growing and he was offering me one in which you sabotaged" she said irately still not looking at me.

She was obviously mad at me, reasons...I don't know and it made me feel bad making me wonder why I was feeling bad.

It's supposed to be a good thing right but I hate it.

"why are you so mad at me? I'm trying to save you... he was literally tearing your clothes with his eyes" I stated back in frustration.

"mad at you? You really want to know why... it's not important besides him tearing my cloth or whatever your analogue is none of your...

I pulled her abruptly and crashed my lips with hers cutting her off.

I was really mad and she was driving the entire me crazy at every word that spills out of her mouth.

She tried to protest against my lips but eventually gave in as I used the opportunity to sneak in my tongue and savored her whole mouth.

The kiss was anything but gentle.

I poured out my frustrations of not being with her into the kiss as I tasted, ate and sucked on every corner of her mouth.

She tasted really good. We tried to slow down but it was like being deprived of a delicious food.

She gasped and grabbed my shoulders trying to maintain her balance as I tightened my hands on her waist leaving my whole system to electrify at the sudden collision of her breast against my chest.

I wanted all of her, I craved every bit of her body and I felt my shaft growl in frustration underneath.

I tried to stop but it was hard as her hands found its way up to my silky hair leaving me to gasp at the titillation it sent to my nerve endings.

oops this chapter is short... I know but I just have to drop it since I promised an update... Get ready for a longer and full of juicy scene in the next chapter... See you on Saturday🍒

Don't forget to vote, follow and share with your friends🥰

Love you, Ria🍒