6 - Nothing at all

(Tw : Death)

" You wanted me to train you, didn't you ?" Ser Trystane asked sitting as the princess was doing push-ups

Aemma fell on the ground left without any strength and her sworn sword laughed again. " Yes to become an archer but I do not understand how that is supposed to make me a good archer."

" Sending an arrow as far as the eye can see is not just about precision princess, it's about strength. You must first learn to control your arms and make them follow you instincts."

The princess sighed. She thought that he would give her a bow and train her with targets but apparently it was all about strength.

" I can't take it.." she whispered now laying on her back.

Trystane laughed and sat next to her on the sand. " I'm afraid you made me swear not to let you give up so, you'll have to. If you do this correctly this morning, this afternoon I will let you use the bow I had made for you."

Aemma nodded and took the knight's hand to get up and start again. " deal, but now you must do it with me." Ser Trystane put his hand on his sword and shook his head.

" I cannot princess, I have to protect you, do you know how long it would take for someone to hurt you if I'm on the sand doing push-ups?" The princess shook her head. "It wouldn't take more than a few seconds. So I must stand here to protect you."

Aemma looked around then and laughed, the beach was empty, how could anyone hurt her here ? " We're not in kingslanding Ser. We're on Driftmark and I'm as safe as possible here."

" I suppose it doesn't matter princess."

Aemma's eyes  widened and she smiled before sitting in the burning sand. " Very well then, I command you to do push-ups with me. You wouldn't break you obedience vow to me, would you ?"

Ser Trystane smiled and finally agreed to get on the sand and train with her.
" Fifty was it ?" He asked getting in position.

Aemma smiled and started to do her push ups but her smile faded when she saw how fast it took him to do so.

" That's not fair !" She shouted. " Do a hundred !"

Trystane let out a loud laugh and stood up. " We had a deal, I have done my part, do yours. And if you don't, I'll put books on you back to make sure that you train enough."

Aemma sighed and did as she was told. After few minutes of unbearable pain she finally achieve her goal. She stood up and the knight detached his sword from his waist. " Reach out your arms."

Aemma did what he asked and gasped when her friend put his sword still in its sheath on her arms. " This is heavy !"

" Hold. Walk to the landing stage over there and come back three times."